☞T W E L V E

Nathan Maloley

Tuesday, 6:18pm:

"So," John starts, sipping his Jack Daniels. "Where's this chick I'm hearing all about?"

Sam, Johnson, Gilinsky and Kenny look to me, covering their cards. "Upstairs, you wanna' meet her?" I ask, he nods whilst reaching over for the blunt and lighter.

"What sort of question is that?" He scoffs. I stand up, pushing my chair back. "Go get her." He cheers, clapping me on; encouraged by the alcohol in his system. I nod my head to the guys before walking out of the office and up to the very top floor.

But she's not there, so I check the bathroom and don't find her there either. I check each of the girl's bedrooms, unphased by the scenes I witness beyond the doors. Until finally, I reach Dee's room, she's my only hope left.

Her hand reaches up and cups her breast, I can see their tongues fighting as they tilt their heads to find new angles. Dee reaches over and pulls Jade's top off, smirking before reconnecting their lips.

I stand there in what seems shock, mesmirised as the scene unfolds, still unnoticed until I clear my throat. The girls pull away, looking at me with swollen lips and flushed faces.

The sight instantly turned me on.

Jade Grey

Tuesday, 6:27pm:

I don't know what came over me; why I didn't push her away. Her lips are too soft to lose, the way her small, gentle hands touch and caress me is hypnotising to say the least.

Nate stands at the door, I can't make out his feelings through his expressions, there's too many to read. "Please," he starts, his sweatpants beginning to form a tent at his crotch. "Continue, don't let me distract you." He smirks as he locks the door.

I reach for my spaghetti strap top, but Dee grabs my wrists and shakes her head, pressing her lips to mine again. I open my eyes as she slides her tongue into my mouth, furrowing my eyebrows as Nate watches us, before closing them when Dee's hands travel down my body towards my shorts.

As she slides them off, the bed sinks down behind me, my back is pressed to his chest as his hands take their place on my hips. Dee smirks up at Nate before kissing me and trailing her lips down to the waistband of my panties. "Let me give you a hand." Nate chuckles, I can practically hear the smirk on his face.

Nate licks his fingers before trailing them down to my panties, disappearing beneath the wet cotton panties I wear. His fingers begin teasing my clit as Dee captures my lips in another heated kiss. Nate's free hand caresses my breast whilst Dee caresses the other.

The feeling is overwhelming, my toes curl and my back arches as Nate slips one of his fingers into me, lightly nibbling the shell of my ear. Dee's lips travel down to my nipple, sucking, licking and biting until I moan.

Adding another finger, Nate begins grunting beside my ear as I rub against his hard on through his pants. With a popping sound, Dee releases my nipple from her mouth and moves down the bed to slip my panties off and help Nate with her tongue.

She flicks my clit with her tongue as Nate's fingers continue to hit all the sensitive spots inside of me. I squirm underneath their grips, arching my back as my legs shake uncontrollably. "Fuck." I scream, reaching down to clench Dee's hair in my hands.

"Let it all go baby." Nate groans, kissing my head.

And I do, I release all over Nate's hand and Dee's mouth.

"Shit, that felt good."

• • •

What the actual fuck have I just wrote, lmao. That was my first threesome smut, and girl on girl.

What'd you think?

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama
Twitter// yxbxtch