Chapter 25

Seth's POV

1 month. 2 weeks. 4 days. 14 hours.

That's how long he's been lying on this bed. Since the doctor told me he was in a come and that it would be a miracle if he woke up.

I haven't been sleeping properly, plagues with nightmares of him dying in my arms. I've hardly left the chair next to his bed, other than going to school, I'm being forced to go. Sometimes I sleep next to him and forget everything.

"Seth get ready for school." my mother shouted to me.

I looked up to see her standing in the door.

I kissed Kai's head before whispering that I love him. I feel as happy as I can be when I'm here. At school I just feel so sad and angry at the world. if it wasn't for Zach and Dom I would have punched a lot of people.

A lot of the teachers are members of the pack so they kinda know what's going on, not the full story, just that a really really close friend is in a coma. They give me a lot of unwanted pity. I don't want stupid pity, I want Kai.

"Hey man." a member of the football team says to me as I walk in.

"Go away." I growl at him.

"Fine." he mutters putting his hands up in surrender and walking away.

"Seth stop pushing people away." Zach told me as he walked up to me holding Alec's hand.

They hadn't came out to the school, they just walked in holding hands and stuff like that, most people are okay with it. Those who aren't just get introduced to my fist.

"He is strong Seth, he'll wake up. I promise." Alec added.

I nodded my head before walking away to my first class.

School continued like that all day, people trying to cheat me up and giving me pity.

"Seth you gotta see this." Kian ran up to me and grabbed my wrist pulling me outside to the parking lot.

What I saw shocked me.

Grace on top of Ruby punching her face.

Everyone around was cheering for Grace apart from Ruby's friends.

"What." I stuttered out shocked by Grace being violent.

"I don't know man, Grace just started shouting about someone trying to kill themselves because of Ruby, then she punched her." Someone from the football team told me.

Kai. She's doing this because of Kai.

"Grace. Stop please, this won't help." Kian shouted at Grace.

Grace looked up at Kian and suddenly everything changed.

"Kian, I'm so sorry." Grace cried running over to him.

"Everyone leave now." Zach shouted in a commanding voice.

Everyone started to scurry away and head home.

"What did she say?" I heard Kian ask Grace.

"She said that she knows that Kai and Seth are mates and that she hates the fact that Seth is gay so she wanted Kai dead so she could get with Seth."

"She what." I roared.

"Seth calm down please," Zach begged me.

I tried calming down, but I couldn't. The only thing that could would be Kai.

"I need to see Kai."

"Okay, let's go home so you can see him." Zach told me as we started walking to his car.

As soon as we got home I ran into the infirmary to see Kai.

"I'm so so sorry baby. I need to tell you something. I've never told anyone before. I was scared, of people, of my father, but most of all myself. I felt like a failure to everyone. I felt like I was alone with everything and I had no one to trust. But that all changed that day in English."

I looked down at his still body and started crying, I reached out and held his hand.

"For the first time in a while I felt like I had someone to trust, I don't know why I trusted you so much. I had so many feelings for you and it scared me, I'd never felt this way about anyone before. And when I touched you and felt those sparks, I knew that you were my mate. I was so happy. I always wanted a male mate, I never told anyone this but I always did, ever since I watched this movie and seen this really really hot guy in it did I realise I was gay. I know it may shock you to hear that, that I was, am gay. and that I've known for a while, I don't know where I'm even going with this."

I squeezed his hand.

"One thing I do know is that when I'm all old and wrinkly, that you'll be sitting next to me old and wrinkly as well. I will love you so much, I will protect you, I will be yours forever. All because I love you."

Kai's POV

I heard everything that was said by people. It scared me, I wasn't sure if u was alive or dead. I wished that I was dead, but for some reason I knew that I wasn't.

I felt him squeeze my hand.

"One thing I do know is that when I'm old and wrinkly, that you'll be sitting next to me old and wrinkly as well. I will love you so much, I will protect you, I will be yours forever. All because I love you."

He stopped talking and I felt his tears landing on my face.

"Do you hear that world. I'm in love with a boy. What about it. All you stupid homophobes out there can go fuck yourselves because it's my life, I can't chose who I love, but I can chose who I stay with. I'm in love with this fragile boy, who loves music so much, who loves to read, and sing, and play guitar. Who has such a kind heart, who is so beautiful that my heart skips a beat when I see him. And do you know what happened. This stupid world we live in, they push him down, calm him names and make him feel worthless when in fact he is far from it he is worth so much to me, worthless is a word I would use to describe stupid little things that you don't need, not a person. I don't even know why they are so stupid to call him that, he is amazing. And I love him."

He paused again, squeezing my hand.

"I love Jace Kai Blakely. I love him so much that it hurts. I want to shout it from the rooftop of the tallest building, so everyone knows how much I love him."

He stopped talking all together.

I tried opening my eyes, and this time it worked, I squeezed his hand as much as I could.

"Kai." He said as if he didn't believe this was happening.

"I love you too Seth Daniels."

********************************

Hey so I updated I bet you are all so proud of me.

I just want to thank those of you who comment. THANK YOUUUU.

Anyways,

Love ya's, byyyyee xx