Chapter 1

Edited 21/03/16

Kai's POV

I woke up to the sound of Alex's voice coming out of my alarm.

I sat up as I realised that I was late, it should have been for Baltimore playing, not so long soldier.

7.30am. Shit, i only have twenty minutes to get ready.

I rushed put of my bed and grabbed my black skinnys of the floor and put them on, then I grabbed a random band tee out of my wardrobe.

I grabbed my vans off my floor and ran out of my door remembering to grab my bag and hoodie.

I looked in my mirror fixing my hair. I should tell you about myself.

Well my name is Jace Kai Blakely, but everyone calls me Kai, my hair is jet black styled in an 'emo' style, my eyes are green and I have snake bites. I am an orphan, my parents my twin and older brother are dead.

Slam. I ran into a hard chest. I looked up to see Seth, the future Alpha. It's your fault I was distracted by telling you about myself.

I gulp trying not to look at him in case he catches me staring. He is truly gorgeous. With his golden blonde hair, that he always manages to style perfectly, and his piercing blue eyes. And his muscles, oh my god. Drool.

I know I may sound like a girl, but once you see him.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I'm gay as well.

"Are you okay Kai?" He asked with his amazing voice reaching out to steady me. His eyes piercing into my own as his six foot four frame towers over my own five foot five frame.

"Yeah, just in a rush gotta go." I say as I run past him.

Nearly everyone in the pack is nice to me, but I feel as if it is there pity.

I was found when I was seven by the Alpha and his Beta. My pack had been raided by hunters and my parents were killed along with my brothers.

I didn't talk for three years until I met Alec. I met him when I ran away from the pack house.

*Flashback*

I ran towards the park determined to get away from everyone, I can't stand all of the sympathy from everyone.

As I reached the park I seen a boy about my age sitting on the swings.

"Hi." He called out to me. "I'm Alec."

"Jace." I replied, my voice sounding a bit croaky. "Kai Blakely, but you can call me Kai."

"Well, are you just gonna stand or are you gonna sit next to me Jace." He said.

* End of Flashback*

I sat next to him that day until the Alpha came and found me.

I thought he was going to be really angry really with me, but once he heard me talking and laughing he told me that he was happy I found a friend.

I put my shoes on as I walked down the hall towards the front door.

I opened the door to see Alec and Grace waiting in their car. After knowing Alec for about a year he told me that he had a twin sister, and I met her and the three of us became really close friends.

"Hurry yo ass up." Grace shouted at me leaning put of the window.

"Ok, calm yo self. My sexy self is coming." I said back to her.

"Shut up and get in the car." Alec said.

"I'm in the car now drive." I said.

I love Alec and Grace as if they were my siblings, i'll love them no matter what, I'll always love them. Whatever crazy colour that he dies his hair, or whatever crazy tattoo that Grace gets. They are family.

They may not be blood related bit they are more my family than that pack will ever be.

I know that Alpha, Seth and most of the pack believe in Omegas being equals but that is just them.

But there are a few in the pack who think that Omega's are lower down than them and they treat me like shit.

They hate me, I don't know why but I don't really care because I hate them just as much

************************************

First chapter, I'm not sure if its good or what but oh well.

The picture is Kai, but imagine his eyes green.

Bye love ya's xxx