Chapter 4

You had been working in the phantomhive manor for a mouth now.

You avoided ciel like the plague. You haven't talked to him since that day.

You were in the garden gathering flowers for the table. There was to be a guest. You had no clue who the guest was but sabastian didn't seem very happy about it.

You cut the last rose stem. And you put it in the basket of flowers.

"Who could it be." You asked out loud.

"Are you wondering about the guest." Someone asked.

You turned to see who it was. You saw a blond boy with a bright smile.

"Oh hello finny. Yes i am wondering about the guest. Do you know anything a out who it is." You asked. You grabbed the basket and walked closer to finny.

"Well i don't know anything about the guest. Sabastian just asked us to not mess anything up." Finny said.

"Oh i see. Sabastian doesn't seem very happy about the guest." You said.

But when is he ever happy.

"Ya you noticed that to." Finny said.

"Well i bet i can find out. See you finny. Now i replanted all of the trees that you accidentally knocked out of the ground." You said as you air quoted accidentally. "So please try not to wreck anything." You said as you walked away.

You put the flowers in a vase and put it in the middle of the table. You stepped back to examine the flower arrangement.
"Looks okay." You said.

You headed to your room. You walked past the kitchen when you saw a suspicious looking ceil in the kitchen.

You stood in the door way. You just waited there till he noticed you.

Ceil was eating a piece of cake.

Ah ceil.

You cleared your throat. "Having cake before you eat dinner." You said as you walked tword ceil.

"Hmm n no." He said trying to hide the cake.

"Hmm i won't tell sabastian. Umm you have some cake right here." You said as you pointed to where it was.

He rubbed his face totally missing it. You grabbed the nearest cloth and wrapped it off for him.

"There now its gone." You said. You couldn't help but kiss him on the cheek.

You pecked his cheek lightly before you walked away from him.

"W why did you do that." Ceil yelled at in frustration and embarrassment.

"I just couldn't resist." You smiled and walked away.

Time skip

You were standing outside with the other servents waiting for the carriage to come with the guest.

You looked over at ceil. He didn't look very happy.

You saw the carriage come to the front of the mannor. It stopped and sabastian opened the door.

You were not peppered for who was to come out of the carriage.

A girl with big blond curls came running out. She ran straight for ciel.

"Cieeeel" she yelled. She jumped onto ciel hugging him like no tomorrow.

"Ah Lizzy get off of me." Ciel pushed her off.

"Y/n this is Elisabeth Midford. The masters fiancee." Sabastian said.

What. Fiancee.

When you heard that you didn't want to believe it. You felt mad but you had no clue why.

"Oh are you the new maid." Lizzy said.

She ran to you and spun you around.

"You are so pretty. Lets go i want you to try dresses on." She said as she forcefully pulled you into the mannor.

Man for a small girl she definitely has a grip.

Lizzy pulled you into the mannor. With sabastian right behind witb lizzy's bags.

Lizzy made you try on like ten different dresses. They were all pink and frilly.

Then you saw a dress that caught your eye.

"Oh do you like that one." Lizzy asked. Making you jump back to the real world.

You just nodded. She grabbed the dress and handed it to you.

You went behind tge privacy screen, and changed it to the dress.

"Hurry i want to see." Lizzy said in her high pitched voice.

You tied the bow that went to the back, and you stepped out for lizzy to see.

"Oh you look absolutely beautiful in that dress. F/c really suits you." Lizzy said as she grabbed your hands. "Now lets fg o show the others."

"I rather not." You said pulling away from her.

"No Its fine you look beautiful." Lizzy said pulling you out the door.

"Ah i was just about to come tell you that dinner is ready to be served."sabastian said.

"I am sorry i didn't help." You said as lizzy kept pulling you.

"No need. We need our guest to be entertained any ways." Sabastian said.

Lizzy pulled you all the way into the dining area.

"Ah lizzy."ciel said. "Wow you look b beautiful."

You blushed a bit at ciels complement.

"T thank you." You said.

"Ciel can she eat with us." Lizzy asked.

"Oh no i have stuff to" you were cut off by ciel.

"Yes she can." He said.

"I don't want to intrude. I am a servents after all." You said trying your best to get out of this situation.

"Its an order." Ciel said.

"As you wish master." You obeyed.

The dinner was very awkward. You didn't say much. The o e thing that was good was you got to eat food that sabastian prepared.

Since you are a demon you don't eat humanfood that often. Demons don't really have a taste for food besides humman souls.

"That was very good but i really must go. I have cleaning to do. So if you don't mind excuse me." You said as you got up. You bowed and went to the kitchen.

"That was awkward." You sighed.

"Why was it awkward. Is it because you don't want to be in the same room as ciel and his fiancee." Sabastian said.

"No its not th..... ya i guess so." You admitted.

"You need to go get changed in to some appropriate clothes. You have some cleaning to do."sabastian said as he walked out of the kitchen.

Time skip

You had finished all of your cleaning. You dicided you wanted to check out the piano. You have been meaning to check it out for a while now.

You went to the room that was beside the game room.

You passed ciels office. You saw him in his chair half a sleep. You dicided that you would leave him.

You walked passed the game room and made it to the room you want to go to.

You opened the door and right away you saw the piano.

You walked over and sat down on the bench.

You played the only song you knew how to play. Moonlight sonate.

You closed your eyes getting lost in the sound out the piano.

You finished playing the piano and you opened your eyes to see ciel standing in the door way.

"Hello master." You said.

"Y/n i have something to tell you." Ciel said.