Chapter 1

Your name is y/n. You used to work for Alois Trancy: the worst person you have ever known. You left that place as soon as you could. He has no idea how to treat his demons. The reason why you left is Alois threw a fork at you and it hit your eye, and you had enough of his shit. You just got really fed up with him, and left for good.
It sickens you just thinking about what he did.

Flash back

" y/n Bring me a new fork" Alois yelled. You look down at the floor to see that he dropped the fork he had.

You grab a fork and walk over to the table. You put the fork on the table.
"You didn't bring me my fork fast enough." He smirked at you and threw it on the floor.

Just hearing his voice made you angry, but you have to respect him.
"I am sorry your highness."

"Pick the fork up off the floor." He damanded.

You do as he says. He puts his hand out in front of you.

"Put it in my hand."

You put the fork in his open hand. You bow tword him and apologize again.
"I am very sor.." you where cut off by the pain. You looked down at the fork that was thrown at you. You see blood block your vision.

That brat he is going to regret doing that to me.

"Now next time don't be so slow with bring me my fork."

You look up holding your left eye.
"You spoiled brat. You don't deserve to live."

You feel your face sting. He had slapped you across the face.

"How dare you talk to me like that."

He grabs your hair and pulls you to the ground. He kicks you in the stomach over and over. He moved you so that you are on your back and he is over you. You feel him grab your neck. You see his face leaning down tword you. You feel his warm breath on your neck.

"You are going to regret doing that." He whispers in your ear.

He leans tword the table grabbing a fork and knife.

"Put your hands out now." He damanded. You refused.

"Do it now" he slaps you across the face again.

You slowly move your hands out to your sides and put your palms face up. You started to shack, because of overwhelming fear.

"Good" he leans down to you again.

He runs his tongue across your cheek. Liking up the blood falling down your face. He lifts has hands and stabs the fork in your left hand and the knife in your right hand.

"Haha this is what happens when you call me a spoiled brat you worthless demon. I liked you a lot but now i have to punish you." You try to deal with the pain coursing threw your hands.

"Me worthless. All you are is a dinner waiting to be eaten." You whisper to him.

"You bitch!"

You just laughed.

"What is so funny?"

God i don't want to do this but i have to. Its the only thing i can think of.

"Oh nothing." You answer.

"Tell me. Now!" He twisters his hands making the cutlery go deeper in your hands.

"You call me worthless, but i am not. Not to you at least." You smirk at him.

"What do you mean by that?" He sits up.