Trying to cope with One Direction (One Direction fan-fic)

March 24, 2012

Hey! My name is Acacia Lynn Rose Calder. I'm now 19 years years old, today. My mom got me this diary for my birthday. Yes, i know, it's corny that I'm writing in it, But i told my mom i would give it a try. Right now, I'm on the subway, going to the mall... alone. Annnyyyywwaaaaays, I live in the U.K, (London), where the famous ONE DIRECTION is! OMG, shoot me. I don't see why everyone's so obsessed with them, like my three twitter friends that live in the U.S.A, in Ohio. I only talk to them on twitter, snap-chat, face-book, skype and on the phone. Their name are Keri, Nichole and Emily. Well, im almost to my stop for the mall... 

                             xoxo - Acacia

   ~~~~~~

March 25, 2012

I'm back, and I'm so excited! Wanna know why?! 'Cause I'm sending Emily, Nichole, And keri up here for the month of april, Because we take the whole month off in April, and that's only 6 days away!

                           xoxo - Acacia

  ~~~~~

I put down the diary and picked up my IPhone and logged into twitter;

@Emilymoyen: ACCCAAAACIAAAA! I can't wait! #omg #soexcited #london,UK #hereicome @AcaciaLynn

@AcaciaLynn: @EmilyMoyen Me either! so excited! @nicholeisacow @keriloves1D

@Nicholeisacow: @AcaciaLynn do you ever see one direction?! #omg #excited

  ~~~~~

Oh geeze, i put down my phone and went into the bathroom to do my makeup. Once my makeup was all done, i looked in my closet to pick out something nice to wear for when my sister comes over with her new 'boyfriend', UUUUGGGGGH, why does Eleanor pick weird people, If you havent guessed, my sister is Eleanor Calder. Her and LOUIS TOMLINSON (from one direction) are dating, and hes coming over for dinner with her. EW, not ew to him... but ew to one direction. 

*BUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZ* 

I looked down at my phone to see that Eleanor texted me:

'Hey, sweetcheeks! Can't wait to see you at dinner! you get to meet Louis' friend, Harry! He's 19, too! but i loove you so much!

                          xoxo - El'

I paused an thought of what to say back...

'GRREEEEEAAAAAT... *please not the sarcasm* ugh, why do you have to date him? and secondly... why does he have t bring his frieend? all they ever sing about is sex. REALLY? uugh.. see you in a bit.. love you!

                                xoxo - Acacia'

I put my phone down and looked in my closet, i picked out three really pretty dresses i had. Then, my mom walked in.

" Which one should i wear?" i asked my mom pointing at the three dresses.

Then my mom picked out the bright pink one. I put it on, and looked into the mirror. The dress went right above my knees, strapless, and it had gems all over it, plus, it was a tight dress.

" I love it!" my mom said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, i didnt say anything about my self... but my name is desiree, and i think that this story is gonna be good :3 but maybe read my other fanfic? its totally different 

" It felt so real... ( One Direction Fan-fic" 

butttt

RATE (: 

FOLLOW :* 

COMMENT<3

thaanks!