Part one

Warning: this part is kinda stupid. It's the first thing I have ever wrote. You have been warned. Please keep reading it gets better I promise x

6th July

Today has been okay, I filmed a few videos and chatted to Caspar. I don't know why but I get butterflies when I'm around him. I think I'm in love with him or at least like him more that a friend. I can't tell anyone about this.

That's a lie. I have just confirmed to myself that I am gay. I just need to tell Zoe. She is the first person that I am going to go to as she is my sister and she knows everything about me. I will meet up with her tomorrow. Anyways goodnight!

7th July

I have decided to meet up with Zoe today at her house. Alfie is out walking Nala so I have at least half an hour to talk to Zoe. *at Zoë's*

"Zoe, I think that I'm in love with someone I shouldn't be in love with."

"Who?"

"C-c I can't say"

"I think I know."

"Huh?"

"It's Caspar isn't it"

"Yyeah... Wait how ddid you gget itt?"

"Well, first of all, you always act different around him. And second, you are always playing with your hair and you do that when your nervous."

She took it better than expected.

"Zoë?"

"Yeah Joe?"

"Would you mind if I stayed for the night?"

"No, no. It's fine. But there is one condition."

"What?"

"You invite Caspar."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, I'm going to help you and him get together!"

sigh* "Fine."

A/N

I have decided to change the format of the story, it is going to be in POV instead. It will be easier for me to write and easier for you to read.