What a day...

-Your POV-

I knew having a relaxing day was never gonna' happen. Especially not today. I have let Tadashi babysit baby Sasuke as Me and the girls-(Honey, Gogo, Astrid, Anna & Elsa) have a day off.

During our shopping spree for our kids some clothes and of course for ourselves at the mall. I had gotten a call from a good friend of mine, whom was a police officer, that Hiro, Tadashi, Fred, Wasabi, Jack, Hiccup and the kids had somehow released a few animals from the 'Sanfransokyo's Zoo'.

I literally wondered How In the WORLD did that happen?! I mean you can't just accidentally open a cage and go 'Ooppss'...... but then again Jack's there.

- 420 seconds later-
(7 minutes x'))

"Ow!" Hiro complained as I pulled his ears with my left hand, while the other hand was pulling my husband's ear. Wasabi was holding Sasuke as he had a vital proof that he didn't joined them, he only recorded all what had happened at the zoo.

We were outside the Zoo's entrance and currently the other ladies were scolding their husbands all while holding their kids. "Y/n! This isn't my fault?!" Hiro shouted as he soothed his very red ear. Tadashi glared at him as he did the same. I folded my arms and tapped my foot looking at them for some kind of explanation from any of them. "Well, who did it than?"

"Jack started it!" All of the guys except Jack stated in unison as the kids pointed towards him.

"Wha- No I didn't!-okay maybe I did BUT those polar bears were giving me the 'Puppy eyes' and begging me to let them free so I kinda did..." Jack explained as he looked at all of us with guilt in his eyes.

I swear my jaws are on the floor right now, is he dump? Or just plain stupid?!

"You've let Polar Bears run around freely?! They could have moulded everyone in the Zoo! Including my baby!" Astrid shouted/stated the polar bear part like a venomous snake looking at it's prey as she glared daggers at him. Oh if looks could kill..

"I'm glad she didn't bought along her axe today" I thought to myself and watched the seen. "They were Polar bear cubs and I wasn't the only one opening the cages"

-3rd person's POV-

As Jack defended himself from Astrid's deadly looks, He looked towards Hiro and points at him

"Hiro let loose a Gorilla while shouting 'I'LL let you free, Go join Hara-'" "Shut up Jack!" Hiro shouted as he slapped his hand on Jack's mouth to keep him quiet.

"Hiccup let all the lizards out of their den and shouted 'Free! Go now my Dragon Friends! Flyaway!'" Hiro spoke dramatically before letting go of Jack's face.

"Fred helped me!""Dude, I thought they were Dragons too! Besides how was I suppose to know that this dragons don't fly? I've seen the Chinese dragons and they were wingless flyers" Fred said as he looked at Hiccup in defence.

"Hahaha~ I saw all of that, It was hilarious" Tadashi said as he laughed remembering what had happened. All of the guy's that had confessed what they had did at the zoo looked at Tadashi, giving him a look that said 'You're not getting away from this alive either'.

"Tadashi-you went inside the Lion's habitat with Sasuke and climbed up those boulders before holding Sasuke up in the air, While singing the Circle of Life" Hiro said like it was a matter of Fact.

"You Let SASUKE inside a Lion's Habitat?! He could've been eaten!" Y/n shouted and that had made everyone backed away because an angry-very angry y/n- is a living monster.

"And I have all the proof here" Wasabi Spoke and showed everyone the camera he had on his left hand. The guys glared at him before Anna asked where Kristoff was.

"Inside the Reindeer's habitat looking for Sven," Jack said while looking away froma glaring Anna. "Okay, that's it we're going home" y/n said as she carried Sasuke into her arms.

"Mummy! I had fun today!" Sasuke smiled innocently "Especially plawing(playing) in the Lion's big mouth!" And that people made all the girls snap.

And let's just say the guys except Wasabi, regretted what they had done that afternoon and sadly they had spent the night in the 'dog house'.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-Wasabi's POV-

*Click*"and Done!" I said and smiled evilly to myself as I watched the video I uploaded on the web get viral. I took the privilege of posting the events that had happened in the zoo and of course without the others knowledge and I hope they won't know. (Jinxed😈)

*Ring**Ring*

I picked up my phone and answered "err...hello?"
"WASABI!!!"
Oh Hell No!

Thanks for reading and for the votes and comments😉 Requests are still open😆