Chapter 13: Jake, Mom, and a Little Will

Start from the beginning

                “You go Girl!” I shouted she did a little victory dance. My mom is so crazy, than she walked out of the room.

                “You just got burned by my mother!” I said while I stuck my tongue out at him and made a funny face. Next thing I knew I was on the floor. Jake was looking at me and laughing. Great I had tripped like an idiot, in front of Jake. I can see the funny side in this, so I started laughing with him.

                “You are such a dork!” He choked out still laughing.

                “Hey, I would prefer to not be called a male whales ding-dong.” I said and burst out laughing again.

                “Is that really what a dork is? How I don’t think I will ever be the same again.” He shuddered

                “Yup, that’s what it is.” I replied. I got off the floor, and went over to Jake than I helped him off my bed. He looked at the time.

                “Oh Crap! Sorry Kristen! I need to go talk to John about this whole thing,” He kissed me again on the cheek; “I’ll see you soon.”

                I couldn’t resist, “You won’t turn into an Edward Cullen on me and turn up in the middle of the night to watch me sleep. Cause Mister I don’t sleep talk.” I said while faking a horrified expression.

                “Well, Babe, as much as you would like that, I have a date with my bed and I can’t cancel, he gets very made when I stand him up.” He replied.

                “So you have a date with a male bed? That’s cool… Just tell me when you’re straight.” I laughed, he scowled,

                “That’s not what...” He was cut off by me,

                “Hush, my Gay friend it is all right, your parents will still accept you for sleeping with your male bed.” I waved him off, and pushed him out of my room before he could reply but I heard him say,

                “If I am gay than what’s Elton John? A pot of gold at the end a rainbow?’’ I chuckled, but he had just dissed Elton John! I loved Elton John. I will deal with him in the morning…. Right know I had a date with my phone…

                I Dialed Will’s number. I don’t know why but I felt I should call him and explain. He picked up the third ring.

                “Hello?” Will’s husky voice asked.

                “Hey, Will, This is Kristen.” I waited for him to respond,

                “OH, Kristen, I am so sorry it’s just I thought it was Jenn, and she has me so worked up with her crap that she dumped on me. I don’t know how much you understood of all that..’’ he trailed off obviously waiting for me to tell him.

                “I understood it all, Will,” I began, “ I know what you are, but do you know what I am?” I asked

                “You know I’m a...” He trailed off again,

                “Werewolf, Ya, I know, but do you know what I am?” I asked again.

                “Ya, I knew since I first meet you, you’re legendary, and you know that right? Everyone knows you, or will know you in all the packs once you’re mated. Found anyone yet?” He inquired.

                “Yup, I have.” That’s all I said before he went off.

                “What!?! Who is he?? Does your brother know? How could you have found someone already!?!” He yelled through the phone.

                “Calm down, big boy. His name is Jake Shaw. Yes Paul knows. I met him because he is my Gordian’s brother.’’ I gave him the quick explanation and he calmed down considerably.

                “Explain all,” Was all he said. So I launched into a story with full detail of everything but the kisses and at the end it was pretty late so we said goodbyes and he hung up.

                I than went on my computer and looked at my face book that I had recently made. I had over four thousand friend requests….

                WOW!! Who knew that searching through four thousand friend request could be so hard? I just want to have people I know looking at my profile, anybody else is just creepy…

                I looked at the time that took two HOURS!! WOW!! It’s pretty late, I should be getting to bed now, but I don’t feel like it.

                I decided to take a shower than go to bed.

                **

                I climbed into my bed fresh and clean all over. I thought of everything that went on today and sighed. Hmm... I love cleanness... and with that I drifted off to a wonderfully beautiful sleep…

*****

Alright Guys I wrote as long as I could but I’m not allowed to write longer. L . Sorry, my mom wants me off the computer. L

Oh, I only barely proofread this so bare with me! J