Chapter 6: Bursts of anger and Kidnapping

Alright there is a lot of explaining to do; Jessica got banned, by her parents from Wattpad, forever! I know harsh? Well apparently she didn’t make sure it was okay with them. I’m Casey, her friend and I will be finishing this story for her. She told me all her Ideas and all, and told me I had to finish or she would beg me forever… and if you know her, you know what I am talking about. Lol. So I hope this is just as good as her writing is.

 RECAP:

“Just shut-up Danny! I know you are hiding something but I don’t know what, I am a very observant person.” I squinted my eyes at him and my stomach growled. Perfect timing! Not… Well I guess its noon.

                “Come on I made breakfast.” He tugged me along and we ate the pancakes he had prepared, they were delicious! MHH!

                “Time to go home.” He said and again tugged me to his car. He dropped me of at my house and I waved goodbye to him. Then walked to my front door and opened it, What a Sight to behold!!!

***********************************************************

KRISTIAN’S P.O.V.

                I walked in the door and my parents were seething with rage. OH CRAP!! Not good… What should I tell them? I think I am a pretty good Liar…

                “Young Lady what do you think you are doing? We have been worried. Where did you go after that party? You better have not been with a boy.” My parents were boiling in rage.

                Here comes the lies, “Mom, you know I wouldn’t have been with a boy, How could you think that? I met this girl Hannah and she seemed really nice so when she asked me to spend the night at her house I said yes without even thinking. It just sounded so good at the time that I forgot to call and ask.”

                “You were drunk, and with a boy.” My father stated that’s when I lost it.

                “Dad!! HOW DARE YOU!! You know I don’t drink at those parties, and you certainly know I don’t do that with boys. I am YOUR FIFTEEN almost sixteen year old daughter and you think I was drunk. Is that what you taught me? You know better Father, I know you do. I was raised right not like most of those girls already drunk when I got there. You taught me decency and modesty, and I love you both for that, and you thought I was drunk and with a boy.” I finished the last part with a sob and my mother rushed to me all anger gone only concern and regret etched her features, my father just stood there red in the face almost about to explode. I should have never yelled at him it was very disrespectful, not to mention rude. He always told us to never yell at your parents, but I think he needed something slammed into his head, and I did just that, his face softened and he came to me.

                “I am sorry dear; I should have never made that false acquisition. Can you forgive me because everything you said is true? I love you too. Always know that.” My father looked at me with concern in his eyes too. My mother said about the same thing and I hugged her tighter and told her I love her too.

                I got up of the floor to take a shower. After the shower, I through on some Pj’s even though it was only four. I wasn’t going anywhere it did not matter. I let my hair air dry because I couldn’t blow dry it unless I wanted puffy, frizzy hair which I definitely did not. I went to feed Lizzy and as I went to the barn I saw a black wolf with a white right hind leg run into the woods. I ran to the barn. Was that a werewolf too? I didn’t like this, this was scary I needed Danny. I went to Lizzy and started petting her.

                “Good girl Lizzy, Good girl.” I patted her head and fed her some corn and supplement mixed with oats, and then I let her lick a small salt bloke off my hand. She was such a cute goat! I heard a few footsteps behind me so I twirled around to face the big black wolf with the white hind paw and another large man.

                “Hello” Said the man his voice gruff, “This her Alpha?’’ The black wolf nodded. I looked in shock, “Don’t worry Kristen Alpha Smith will take good care of you once your mated but for now, we kidnap you and take you for hostage so Danny will show up and we can kill him like we always wanted.” He snickered at his words than turned to the black wolf, “You sure I can’t have her? She is so beautiful I can’t resist...” He trailed of and stood in front of me leaning on the wall and was about to kiss me when his head snapped up and he turned to the alpha and nodded than he shoved a needle in my skin and everything went blank .

**************************

UPADATED authors note: Check out my other stories Those eyes, and the Man who rode a zebra through utah, and message me what you think of this storie and my other stories

agsin sorry if it is not as good as Jess but I can only do what I can.