Chapter 1

Hi! I welcome everyone to this book! It's my first COMPLETED book here! But I wrote it when I was like 12, so it isn't that good idk.

So read at your own risk aha, im done with my warning!

AGE GAP/ mild sexual content.

I hope y'all have fun reading!!! Thank you so much for choosing to read this book!!

I'll see y'all later!

- tamanna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gawked at him the whole class, not only me, every girl and even boy. He was so damn hot, why was he even teaching such a subject like math? Argh.

He had these dark chocolate eyes that I could melt in, oh my, and his pink lips, speaking something. Anything out of those would be so sexy.

Damn, a shiver ran down my back.
Ain't he a hottie?

"You!" He calls out. I snap back to reality and find him pointing at me.

"Y-yes"

"Tell me the answer to this" he says pointing towards the board. I squint my eyes to see a question written in a beautiful handwriting. But what was written? I couldn't understand the sum at all!
"I-I don't know, Sir" I say looking at my shoes.

"I know, I saw you looking dreamy." He smirked.

"Please pay attention uh Miss, it's for your own good" he says passing a light smile. It's like a weight has gotten off my chest.

I breathe out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Sit, please, I don't like students standing" he said and turned away from me to look at the black board and started teaching again.

The problem? I was still mesmerised by his beauty.

-

It was lunch and the intercom beeped - "Emerald Watson to report to Principals office now!"

My heart literally failed. I've never been called out to the principals office. Ever.

I dropped the apple I was holding and shot up and ran towards his office. I hid my face from my hoodie. I sprinted to his office.

Before I could go in, A Greek God was coming out a.k.a. My Math teacher.

"You're in for trouble, Miss Watson" he says and winks at me. Wait... What? Did he just wink at me? What in the world is going on?

I knock the door but the sound comes out is really weird because my hands were trembling.

"Come in" I heard his voice say. I opened the door and closed it as swift as I could.

"Morni--"

"Please sit down, Ms Watson" I get cut off by his scary tone.
I carefully sit on the chair and look at my shoes.

"You've failed in Math! How can that ever happen? Don't you know you study at a prestigious school where no one fails? Do you want the scholarship or not?!" He says shouting at the top of his voice.

"But si--"

"No buts! You're going to get tuitioned by Mr. Hawkes, alright! Now get out of my room! I wish to never see you here again! Got it?" He says.

"Y-Yes sir," I say quietly.

I walk out as fast as possible and run into someone.

"I'm sorry!" I say.
"You should be" familiar voice... Our math teacher!

"Well then, emerald. Your tuition starts from tomorrow okay? I'll be there was your house." he says smirking.

"Wait. You're Mr. Hawkes?" I ask shocked.

"In school yes, and Jacob outside" he says.

"I didn't fail did I?" I ask confidently. I'm a A grade student in Math I never fail!

"Congratulations you topped by 98%" he says with a smile showing his pearly white teeth.

"What! And I failed!?" I shout.

"Lower your voice! And yes, for me you did"

"Why are you doing this?" I ask sincerely.

"I want to get to know you, sweetheart," he says with a smirk.

"You're my teacher!" I shout.

"Oh I didn't know that" he says his voice dripping with sarcasm and then smoothly walks back.

Kriiiiiing.

Great my life sucks! I couldn't even have my lunch!
~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE COMMENT FAN SHARE

ILY ALL

Did you think Jacob was too harsh?

Did you think Emily's too weird?

-> tamz