Chapter 10

Chapter 10

-/:-/:

-Jaycie's POV-

I woke up, in my bed. I looked around, noticing Louis wasn't there. I jumped out of bed and ran down stairs. My mom was busy making coffee in the kitchen. She looked up and smiled when she saw me enter the room.

"Mom, where is Louis?" I asked. She set down her cup, leaning against the counter. I tapped my foot, waiting for her to explain. "I'm waiting..."

"I...I told him to get out."

My face began to burn with anger, my fist clenched along with my jaw. I was about to scream, but didn't. I loosened my jaw and my fists. I fell to my knees, letting my tears flow out. I was heart broken, I know I only knew Louis for a month or so, but I love him. He may be a vampire to other people, but to me, he is a normal guy.

I couldn't get up, my legs were too shaky. It felt impossible to move any parts of my body, I felt like I was impossible. Like someone had just sucked the energy right from my body, like I lost all power. I love him, I love him.

My legs finally managed to let me stand. I ran out the front door, ignoring my moms calls at me. I ran, and ran, I didn't care how much it hurt my legs. I wanted to look for Louis, thats what I'm going to do. Look for Louis.

My heart stopped when I thought of where he could be. He is with the others, the others that I wouldn't bare to see again. Especially Harry, he really has hatred towards me and god knows why.

'I can't go there, I can't do it. I'm scared, I'm too fucking scared.' I said in my head. I mentally slapped myself.

'No, you are strong, you are brave. Don't think about yourself, think about Louis. You love him, now go get him, nothing will stand in your way.'

I nodded at my own voices inside my head. An evil smirk came across my face, I tensed up my body and began running to the darkest flat complex in Doncaster.

My legs started to ache. I stopped, breathing heavily. I looked up to see that I stopped at the perfect place, in front of the complex that held the evilest vampires, ever. I slowly started up the steps, moaning at the pain shooting up my legs. I passed doors and doors, feeling like it would take ages to get to the top. But, when I finally did, my heart pounded faster. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

In just a few seconds, the one with black hair and tanned skin, appeared in the doorway. "Hello." He said, forming an uneasy smile. I waved and tried to hide my fear. "You looking for Louis? Thought he was with you."

"He was, but my mom told him to get out...and now I don't know where he is." Zayn's smile, turned into a dark frown. I gulped and let out a quiet whimper.

"Where is he then?" He cursed. I shook my head uncontrollably, causing him to give me a dirty look.

"I-I-I don't know, but please don't hurt me!"

He put his hand on my back, pulling me close to him. I swallowed as he shot his raging red eyes into my sole. I felt as if he was taking life out of my, just by one touch. He removes his hand and sighs.

"Find him." He demands. I nod and started walking away, but was stopped by a grab at my arm. "Find him, with me."

What? With Zayn? I mean, he was trying to kill me along with Harry. Whats if this is one of Harry's plans, maybe I'm going to end up dead. Zayn looks like he is pretty dark in thoughts, who knows what he will do. "Uh...I...can do it alone." I insist, rejecting his gaze.

"No, I must help you."

"Um...ok."

He smiles, closing the door behind him as he dragged me down the long flights of the complex stairs. I hide my fear and try to look like I'm not afraid. He places me in the passenger seat of his car, closing the door. He slides in next to me, slamming on the breaks. I scream loudly, grasping onto the door.

"Hey, it's ok. I won't hurt you, I promise."

I nod, trying to act like I believed what he was saying. Zayn kept his eyes on the road, not looking back. I slouched in the seat, watching passing cars and trees.

When we stopped, we both got out and started to search. We weren't sure if Louis was here, until we saw a pair of his shoes by a tree. Zayn smiled and picked them up.

"Yep, he's here." He chuckled, placing them under his arm.

I split up from, looking between the high, tanned weeds that were brushing against my legs. I noticed brunette hair, peeping from some high weeds in the distance. My heart warmed up, when the boy I saw, was Louis.

"Louis!" I yelled, waving my arms. He didn't hear me at all, he didn't even look my direction. "Louis, it's me...Jaycie!"

He finally faced me, squinting his eyes for focus. I smiled, hoping he would notice it was me. I wanted him more than ever.

"Maybe he doesn't want to come back, we should just give up." Zayn said, resting his ice cold arm on my shoulder.

"No, we are not giving up that easy, we will stay here all night if we have to."

"Ugh."

-:

Sorry for the lame chapter. Vote? :) x

-Jenna