Chapter 7

Chapter 7

-:-:-:-:-

Today was a busy day. I was supposed to go to a stupid party with my mom. I am really not looking forward to it, at all. I just want to stay here, with Louis.

"Jaycie!" My mom yelled.

"Coming!" I quickly grab my things and rub outside to the car. My mom was blasting some 80's music, singing along. I rolled my eyes and sat in the passenger seat. She then started dancing, causing the car to shake.

"Mom!" I yelled. She paused and looked at me.

"What? It's my jam!" She says, continuing her dance. I laugh and rest my head on the side of the door, this was going to be a long ride.

--

-Louis' POV-

I decided to take a walk to my house, were Harry and the others were at. Harry has been avoiding me ever since that day he threatened to hurt Jaycie. I wish he would accept the fact that I love this normal girl, there is no vampire girls that I'm into right now. All they want to do is bang you, thats not all I want to do. Girl vampires are sluts.

I continued my walk, the air was cold and there was a slight breeze. I folded my arms and began to shiver. I always forget my jacket, out of everything, I forget that. As I was walking, I saw someone who looked like Danielle, Liam's vampire girlfriend. She was making out with some boy, I couldn't really tell though.

I hid behind a bush, closer to her. The face was very familiar, it looked like...Jake. It was Jake! My mouth dropped to the floor, I decided to go tell Liam, this can't be kept as a secret. As I got up, I slipped on a pebble and fell, causing Danielle as Jake to jump.

"What the hell was that?" Danielle panicked under her breath. Jake was breathing heavily, looking around.

"I don't know, but lets get out of here." He grabbed her hand and they both started walking away. I waited till the coast was clear, then I continued my walk to the house.

"I'm here!" I shouted. Harry and the boys dashed into the room. Niall, Liam and Zayn both gave me a hug, Harry just stood in the kitchen doorway, giving me a cold stare. I gulped and focused on Liam.

"Liam, I have to tell you something." His smile faded a little and gave me a confused stare. I gulped again and deep sighed. "Danielle is cheating on you." I wiped sweat beads from my head, sighing once more. His blank stare turned into a smile. Everyone in the room started cracking up, including Louis.

"What? Louis, quite messing with me!" He hit my arm and laughed. I refused to laugh, Liam stopped laughing when he realized I was being serious.

"Wait, your serious?"

I nodded and rested against the cold, dark wall. Liam's eyes grew dark and his fangs squeezed through his perfectly, straight teeth. His face was plastered with an evil expression. The air was filled with tension. No one made a single sound, no one moved at all.

"Let me go kill that son of a bitch guy who she's playing with!" He cursed. He banged down the front door. We all chased after him, he ran faster and faster.

He stopped and sniffed around. He smiled evilly and walked up the long driveway of Danielle's big home. He banged on the door as hard as he could.

The door opened, revealing a very drunk Jake.

"If it isn't Liam." He smirked. Liam let out a faint growl, revealing his fangs. He threw Jake out of the way and walked in. We heard yelling coming from upstairs. Niall and I went in as well to see what was going on.