Chapter 4

Chapter 4

/-/-/-/-/-\

-Jaycie's POV-

I woke up, in my bed. I looked around for Louis, but he was gone. I looked over at my clock, it was 10:35 a.m. Shit, shit, shit! I over slept! I quickly dressed in a hoodie and some skinny jeans. I threw my hair up in a bun and raced to school.

When I got to school, I threw my stuff in and raced to class. When I walked in, everyone was staring at me like I had just murdered someone. I took a seat in my desk and took my book out and began to read. I was starting to get into it, until I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Louis, smiling at me.

"Hey, about the project. I-"

"It's ok." I cut off. He smiles lightly and kneels down. "Are you sure? I'd actually love to help." I shrug and close my book. Louis just waits for me to give in to him. When really, I owe him. For all he did for me. He saved me from becoming one of those bad things.

"No Louis, I owe you, you can just leave it all to me." He smiled and sat back down in his seat. The teacher talked and talked through out the whole period. When the release bell rang, I rushed out of there as I fast as I could.

I met up with my best friend, Millie at Jamba Juice after school. We just discussed about school, work and new clothes. I didn't really mention Louis, I don't really plan on it anytime soon.

"So, did you meet any boys?" She asked, bouncing her eye brows. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Nope." I lied.

"Whatever!" She said, tossing her cup in the garbage. I followed her outside and we finished our walk to my house.

Once we arrived, I quickly texted Louis to hide. Yes, he is still staying with me. His vampire friends or whatever want him to stay because he's in danger or something. Vampires are so confusing.

"So, what shall we do first?" Millie asked, plopping herself on my bed. I went over to my drawers and pulled out a couple of movies.

"How about a movie? I got The Hangover part two, or The Titanic." She scanned her eyes back and forth. I could tell this was a super hard decision for her. She finally pointed to titanic and I slid it in.

"No don't let him go! No!" Millie cried, blowing her nose in a tissue. Every time we watch this movie, we always end up crying.

I stood up and stopped the movie, I was ready to go out for a walk or something. I'm sick of hearing Millie cry. "How about we go for a walk? I'm getting sick of movies." She nodded and threw her tissue in the mini garbage can next to my bed. I went over to my closet to pick out a hoodie and my white vans. I noticed Louis hiding behind my dresser in the side of my eye.

"Louis, you can come out now. She is waiting downstairs." He wiggled out of the small cramped up place and stopped in front of me. "You know, you need to tell your people soon. I'm sick of hiding." He said, stretching his arms.

"I know, and I will. Just give me time, you know what my mom will do if she finds out I'm hiding a vampire boy in my room?" He shrugged. "No."

"She will flip and kick my ass! Now stay quiet!" He nodded and sat down on my bed. His eyes watched me as I re-applied make-up and brushed my hair. I felt kind of awkward, but I shook it off and started outside, shutting my bedroom door behind me.

"Finally!" Millie shouts, throwing her hands up. "I wasn't up there for that long." I stated. She rolled her eyes and we started down the street.

---

-Jaycie's Mom's POV-

Since Jaycie was out of the house, I decided to get some cleaning done. I started upstairs to Jaycie's room to gather laundry. If you know Jaycie, then you'll know how much clothes are always piled on her floor, that girl has tons. I picked up the basket and opened the door with my other arm.

I let out a loud scream when I noticed a brunette teenage boy, sitting on her bed.

"Lady, relax. I'm just waiting for Jaycie to come back." He said, scratching the back of his head. I scrunched my eye brows and rubbed my eyes to see if I was hallucinating, nope, still there.

"Who the hell are you?" I snapped. He laughed and stood in front of me. "Louis, Louis Tomlinson." He answered, almost staring into my soul. His stare was cold and un-inviting. This boy had something about him that gave me a dark, unsettle feeling. I don't like that my own daughter would keep a boy up here and not even run it by me.

"I need you to get out." He chuckled and shook his head. His eyes turned a blood red and sharp teeth squeezed through. I gulped and started backing up. "I'm afraid I can't do that." He said.

I dropped the basket of clothes, grabbing an umbrella. He kept walking closer and I kept backing up. I finally was stopped by the wall. The boy got in my face and pinned me to the wall. "I'm in danger, your daughter is doing a good thing and letting me stay here. Your daughter likes me and says I am a hero, now be a good mother and let me stay here. There will be no harm done to your daughter." I gulped and hit him between the legs, causing him to fall to ground, wincing. I booked it out and slammed her bedroom door.

-Louis POV-

Once the pain had stopped, I steadied myself. I have no idea what just happened, but that woman is crazy.

I decided to look around her room since all I have been doing in here for the past couple days, is hide in her closet.

As I walked around, I noticed a journal, sitting on her dresser. I looked out the window and all around me to make sure no one was around. I flipped open to the first page.

Dear Diary,

My life has been rough these past few years. Ever since my father died, nothing has been normal. I haven't been doing very good in school and I just got kicked off the track team. I guess I'll just hope for the best, or finally meet the guy of my dreams.

-Jaycie

All the sudden, her bedroom door swung open and I slammed the book shut. "Oh hey Louis." Jaycie said, throwing her phone onto her bed. I nodded and smiled.

"What'cha doing?" She asked, awkwardly. I shrugged and pulled out my phone. This was the most awkward conversation we've ever had.

"So, I met this boy." Those words caught my attention immediately. "What?" I asked. She smiled and gave me her phone. "I met a boy." My fist and teeth clenched. Jaycie just stood there in confusion.

I think I'm falling in love with Jaycie.