"Pajamas, seriously, oh come on wear some thing sexy for me, give me something here to fantasize about, wife" he groans in disappointment as he watches her come out of the bathroom in her pajamas.

"You mean power puff girl's pajamas aren't sexy enough for you?" she gasps mocking him.

"Not as sexy as my batman boxers" he grumbles as he pulls the covers for her to get in.

"Ooh, I hope Robin doesn't show up from that batman boxer of yours" she teases with a whisper as she gets in and moves close to him.

"I promise it won't if you kiss it goodnight" he wiggles his brow

"Ewe" Grace gags moving away from him

"Ewe as much as you want but one day you will beg for it" he states with a stern voice pulling her close to him.

"We will see," she whispers with a grin

"I can show you right now, if you want" he grins evilly

"Damon, take that mask off and send my husband in" she sighs tiredly

"What are you talking about?" he asks her in confusion not understanding what she was talking at all.

"You are behaving like Damon, I wonder when you turned into such a sexual being?" she asks him.

"The moment I married you and it seems I will be missing any action on my second wedding night as well" he sighs sadly making her laugh.

"Get used to it, dear husband as you will miss not just actions, now that you are married," she teases him playfully.

"I already miss a lot of things as you entered my life," he confesses seriously making her leave her playfulness as well.

"I hope it's a good miss then" she whispers that as they both stare into each other eye.

"It's a perfect miss, one that I will never regret," he states as he softly grazes her cheek with the back of his hand.

"Good, because I think I am missing few of my things as well and it's a good one though" she confesses as well making him dip to kiss on her lips sweetly.

*******

"I never knew our fathers were best friends, I never got to know him better," Grace admits sadly, as she laid her head on her husband's chest.

"I know. I don't remember much of my father as well, but I guess whatever time we spent together was great," Nicholas admits as he runs his fingers through her hair.

"I don't know why mom left him and re-married though, she never let me see him much and my new dad he was really mean," she confesses with a frown

"Did he do anything to you?" he asks worry laced in his voice

"Oh no, no, he was just strict, you know you shouldn't go here or there, walk back straight from school to house, no boys, bla...bla...

I used to hate it, the first thing he did when he came back to house was ask me if I was home or not...

The happiest day of my life when I moved out of the house, even when both mom and him didn't want me to, but it was kind of suffocating being around them, you know...

I cannot stay out late after five, no sleepovers at friends, and he wanted to know every single person I was friends with, control freak," she explains in annoyance.

"Why was he like that, any specific reason?" Nicholas asks calmly

"Who knows, I lost contact with him after mom's death. I was a free bird, we were all together because of her and after she was gone, I never tried to seek him...