Chapter 16

Nicholas after having had enough of teasing and jokes from his cousin gets up and without another word is able to take Grace away from the party.

Even if it was good being with his family and having a goodtime there were things he needed to clear out with his wife and he could not wait another second without doing so.

Grace quietly follows her husband as they both walk out of the party hand in hand, she is grateful that no-one said a word as they did so.

Grace frowns in confusion as they take another route, which was away from the house they were staying at, but she does not say a word.

She stops as Nicholas comes to a halt and turns around to face her, she yelps as he picks her up in his arms bridal style.

"I couldn't do this the first time, so tonight I am making up for everything" he answers her silent question.

Grace just smiles sweetly his way as he carries her inside a house she has not seen before.

"Is it a tradition as well?" she asks looking around the house

"You are catching up well" he grins as he walks up the stairs to their new room

"Every Price carries his wife to this part of the house after their wedding, has been going on for centuries," he adds as they stand in front of a bedroom door still with her in his arms.

"Oh my god, please don't tell me all of the women in this family slept in that bed" Grace cringes even thinking about it as she helps him open the door.

"Very funny wife, but we do have hundreds of room in this house and this one is ours" he answers her before slowly settling her on the bed.

"Well, that's a relief, I would hate to think that something happened in this bed before us" she shivers in disgust.

"Like what?" Nicholas asks as he opens the buttons of his coat

"Very funny, as if you don't know" she rolls her eyes at his question

"No really, enlighten me" he asks in all his seriousness.

"Nicholas, don't tease me" she scolds him as she gets up from the bed and helps him unbutton his shirt.

"Wow, you are so forward already to the part of taking my clothes off" he cannot help but tease her.

"Just for record nothing is going to happen tonight except us cuddling and talking" she warns him.

"Damn, really but it's our wedding night. I was hoping to get some" he whines with a pout making her laugh at the expression.

"Well, sorry to pop that bubble of yours, you should be happy that no borders are between us tonight, it is progress" she grins flicking his nose before she turns around

"Unzip me please," she requests showing her back to him.

"Not even a tiny bit of anything?" he asks hopefully, as he helps her with the dress.

"We could have a heavy make-out session" she replies as she holds the front of her dress and turns to him with smile.

"The least you can do is get naked," he asks as he watches her walking away from him to the bathroom to change.

"I am getting naked" she answers before she shuts the door making him, curse.

*******

Grace sighs finally getting rid of her dress and washing all that heavy make-up off her face before she joins her husband in the room.