Granted this isn't exactly what Beca envisioned when she thought about running her hands through Chloe's hair, but this would have to do for now. She allowed one hand to scrape against the red heads scalp as the other gently took a fistful of hair. This action made Chloe close her eyes and let out a low moan, surprising both the girls. Beca didn't let go, instead had a devilish smirk on her face and continued weaving her fingers through Chloe's hair as she pulled her closer. The red head moaned once again at the constant massage, leaving Beca beside herself. These are the most beautiful noises I've ever heard in my life. Chloe let her body fall completely into Beca's, her lips resting on the brunette's neck. Beca's body was on fire from all of the contact and especially from the tantalizing noises coming from the red head that was now completely pressed against her body.

Beca can't take it anymore, these noises were going to end up making her smash her lips against Chloe's then slam the other girl against the wall. But she refrained with all her might because that would be one big mistake she didn't want to make. She pulled her hands out slowly, taking in a deep breath of the red heads sweet scent. Chloe lifts her head from Beca's shoulder and her lustful gaze bore right though Beca and the brunette almost lost it right there. "God that felt so good." Beca smiled, "Glad I could be of service." She stepped back quickly to deter herself from doing anything stupid. To anyone else the past few minutes would have been weird or sexual, but to Chloe it was just two friends being normal.

The pair situated themselves on Chloe's bed in order to study. Beca of course wasn't as enthused, but any time spent with the red head was worth it. She opened her intro to psychology textbook and Chloe was already immersed in her mammalogy textbook. They sat there reading for an hour before the red head got all excited and started talking about some complicated animal process that Beca didn't really understand but found fascinating anyways. The red head looked so adorable when she was rambling about sciency things, it was hot. "You're so smart, you know that?"

The red head blushed, "I'm not that smart."

"Chloe you're like the smartest person I know."

"Aubrey's smart too."

"Well you know more than just chemistry. I'm trying to give you a compliment here."

The red head blushed again. "Sorry. Thank you."

Beca smiled and they both went back to their reading for some time. "It's hot you know."

Chloe looked up confused, putting her finger on the page so she wouldn't lose her spot. "What?"

"Smart girls are sexy. It's a major turn on, that's a known fact."

"Are you saying I turn you on?"

It was Beca's turn to blush, her boost of confidence dwindling. You got this, Mitchell. Keep it together. "I'm not saying anything. But what if you did?" Chloe blushed for a third time, opening and closing her mouth a few times without finding an answer for the brunette who interrupted her lost moment. "I'm just saying smart girls are sexy and you're smart. That's all." The red head blushed furiously and tried to stuff her nose back inter her book to hide it, making Beca smirk and went back to her own reading.

Chloe couldn't concentrate after Beca's comments. She only said them because they're friends right? Friends compliment each other all the time, her and Aubrey do daily. So why did her stomach feel like she had a thousand butterflies fluttering around inside? Chloe couldn't figure it out, but she knew her concentration was broke with no chance of getting it back. She looked up at Beca and smiled at the brunette's adorable concentrating face. Pavlov's classical conditioning appeared to be pretty confusing to the girl. "Come here." Beca looked up suddenly, confused. "What?"