Chapter 8

I put off homework and wrote another chapter. Lots of fluff and a little bit of direction towards this whole Chloe and Tom situation. Enjoy!

-------

It had been a couple days since Beca has heard or seen Chloe, so when she woke up to a text message about hanging out that evening, she was pretty ecstatic. She needed her ginger fix. She went about her normal Thursday, attending classes and being grateful that there's no Bella's practice. When the time came, she eagerly showered and got ready to head to Chloe and Aubrey's apartment, only slightly sulking that the red head said to bring her books with her so they could study.

She arrived at the apartment a little after 6pm and started bouncing on the balls of her feet in nervous excitement. She wasn't really sure why she was even doing it. It's a no brainer that the red head makes Beca nervous and of course she excited to see her, but the action took the brunette by surprise. Before she could think about it the door flung open to a frazzled looking Aubrey. The brunette rose her eyebrows, Aubrey looked like she could kill her in an instant and she was pretty sure she didn't do anything today to make her want to do that.

"Hey Aubrey... Can I come in?"

The blond looked surprised for a second then took a deep breath, like she forgot to collect herself before answering the door. "Yes, sorry. Studying for this exam has me at my wits end. Chloe must have her headphones in." Beca nodded to the blond, "I'll be sure we keep it down." And with that headed towards the red heads door. She knocked but didn't receive an answer so she slowly opened the door and poked her head in to find Chloe was nowhere to be seen. She walked in cautiously, slightly confused when she heard the door close behind her. She spun around fast to find the red head behind her, looking like she just got out of the shower. "Sorry I didn't answer the door, I got into the shower later than I had intended."

Chloe's hair was wet and tousled every which way as she tried rubbing out all the water. Holy shit, sexy post shower hair. To Beca, some of the best looking hair is right after a shower when it's still damp and half way messy looking, and damn Chloe is certainly rocking that look right now. She couldn't help but stare as the red head rubbed her hair, continuously wafting the scent of her sweet shampoo towards the brunette. Beca had this strong desire to run her hands through that thick mane of hair. Having fistfuls of that gorgeous hair and scraping her nails across the red heads scalp. The pull was so strong that the brunette didn't realize she started walking towards the other girl till she was standing right in front of her and Chloe was giving her quizzical look. "Becs, what are you doing?"

The brunette jumped away from the red head, her cheeks flushed red. She smiled sheepishly, "Oh nothing! You just smell good." She finished with an innocent smile, which made Chloe giggle, letting the brunettes awkwardness slide and continued to rub her hair. "Your hair is amazing, you know that?" Beca quickly shut her mouth at her sudden outburst. Chloe stopped drying her hair and looked at Beca with a stupid grin on her face. "You want to touch it, don't you?"

"What? No! No, no I don't. Of course I don't!"

Chloe laughed heartily at Beca's struggle to keep it together. But the brunette couldn't get past the red head, she could tell what she really wanted. "You can you know." Beca furrowed her brows "What?"

"You can touch it. Isn't that what you want?" Chloe knew, but she figured she'd let the awkward brunette make the decision for herself. Beca sat there for a few seconds staring at the red head before sighing out, "God yes," and quickly closing the distance between the two. When she got to the red head, however, her confidence faltered and she didn't seem to know what to do. Chloe giggled and grabbed Beca's hands and put them around her neck, hoping the brunette would figure out the rest. Beca stood there awkwardly before an encouraging nod from Chloe and she moved her hands into the thick red mane.