T W E N T Y T H R E E

Jenny

I woke up and it was still dark and Niall was still asleep. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

"3:30"I whispered
I hug my knees and I begin to quietly sob. You might think this is silly but I was terrified right now. My dream, oh wait no nightmare, was about my ex boyfriend. His name was Drake.

Flashback

I ran to Drake's apartment with tears streaming down my face. I have began to cut again after being clean for a mouth. My so called dad came home and beat me because and I quote "Im a worthless piece of crap". I put in the key and unlocked the door of Drake's apartment. Drake had given me an extra key so that I can come in at anytime but I walked in only to see Drake making out with some blonde chick.

"D-Drake?"
"Jenny it's not what it looks like"He said
"What it looks like is that your making out with another girl!"I cried out
"Jenny wa-"Drake said but I ran out before I could listen to what he said.

I couldn't run anymore and I had no idea where I was so I slumped against a building and began to sob. A piece of glass was in front of me so I grabbed it and I slit my wrist.
One, worthless, two, nothing, three, ugly. I stopped at three and dropped the piece of glass as I continued to sob whilst blood running down my arm and on to the pavement.

End of flashback

"Jenny?"Niall whispered

Niall took one look at me and he wrapped his arms around me whilst his chin laid on top of my head.

"Shh, you'll be okay it's just a nightmare"Niall said

I sobbed whilst in his arms but I soon began to calm down and my eyelids became heavy. I soon but slowly drifted off in Niall's arms but I know one thing..

That wasn't just a nightmare.

---
Ooooo!! The next chapters the big deal!!! Are you excited cause I'm excited!!!! Oh and double update! WHOOP WHOOP! I'm very excited but also very sad cause I enjoyed writing this book. Thanks for reading and being fabulous. xx