"You didn't bring ya baby brother one?" I ask being funny.

She just looked away ignoring me.

"I wonder where she get her meanness from?" Brandon asks.

"I wonder too."

"Damn shame. Where we going after the appointment?" He asks.

"Eat, then I'm going to Brei's school to be a chaperone on their field trip. I'ma take Bryna with me that's why she's not going to daycare today."

"Oh hell no. All them bad ass kids."

"Right." I laughed. "I'm only dealing with my kids they got that."

"Then where you going?" He asks.

"The shop to do hair for a few hours then back home."

"Alright."

*

"You just said she." I said.

"No the fuck I didn't." Brandon said denying it.

I'm laying on the table with my shirt up waiting to have my sonogram. The doctor had to go grab something quick so we were waiting and while waiting Brandon slipped up and said she so now he is denying it so hard.

"Yo shut up. Don't confuse my son." He said rubbing a circle on to my stomach.

I laughed. "I love you ugly."

He just shook his head. "I love you too."

"Bryna." I said to her where she sat in Brandon's lap playing a game on his phone. "What you think the baby is gonna be."

"Say boy." Brandon told her.

"Boy." She said right away.

"See even my baby girls know it." Brandon said.

The doctor knocked before re-entering. "Okay, ready to see your baby and if we can tell the sex." She said put the gel on my stomach.

"Yes." I said with a smile.

"His face..." The doctor said pointing. "You want pictures, right?"

"Of course. Awh look it looks like he's smiling."

"And it looks like we have a perfect view..."

I gasped. I looked back at Brandon for his reaction since surprising he hasn't had one yet and this nigga had his eyes closed.

"Brandon open your eyes."

"It's a girl isn't it. I just know it is." He said keeping his eyes closed.

"Brandon." I laughed hitting him making him open his eyes.

"You are finally getting your son." The doctor said pointing.

"Yo, that's fuckin crazy." He said staring in shock.

"Excuse his language." I said.

"I was your doctor through all three pregnancies. I'm use to it." She smiled at us.

"My son." Brandon said quietly kissing my stomach.

"Ewh daddy. Kiss me, not baby." Bryna said pulling him away making all three of us laugh.

*

"Baby bump." Nel said rubbing my stomach.

I just got to the shop after a long day of running around with the girls on Brei's trip.

"Hey." I said yawning sitting down in my salon chair.

"Hey Jordan." Bryna said to him.

"What's up lil cuz?" He asks sounding way older than six.

"Jaden can I have some." Brei asks him for some of his candy he was eating.

"Me too." Bryn said.

"Ya daughters greedy Auntie." Jaden said giving them both some.

"Just like they momma." I said holding my hand out for a piece.

"Where yall about to go?" I ask Nel.

"About to drop them off with Kjayy at the shop. Then take my ass home."

"Where Khlo'?" I ask her.

"With ya dad. He got Kaidy and Kaleb too of course these two up under me."

"Oh look at you looking tired. Them kids must have wore your ass out." My mom said coming from the back.

"Mom them kids was too wild for me. Never again my two soon to be three will be enough for me." I shook my head.

"You'll be having another one." Nelly said.

"Bitch please."

"I don't know why, but I see you with a bunch of kids." Nel shrugged.

"Nah, baby boy here is my last child." I said patting my stomach.

"Awh finally Bc getting his boy. Now he don't gotta deal with a house full of crazy girls."

"Please." I said flagging her off.

*

Brandon

"So what, you got a attitude?" I ask Karmen.

"No." She said.

"Then why you just sitting there quiet watching me get dressed." I asked putting my rolex on.

"I'm not." She said.

"Karmen if you don't want me to go out, just say that. I'll stay here."

"No, you can go. Yall just better not be around no bitches, yall are taken men."

"You know damn well you don't got shit to worry about Kar." I said bending down to kiss her where she sat against the headboard.

*

"Oh look who finally made it out the house for once?" Z said as I walked up to him and Roddy.

"Fuck you nigga." I said dapping him and Roddy up then ordering a beer.

We're at a sports bar. We come here every once in a while just to chill and talk shit like we use to do.

It wasn't even an hour later that Karmen was going crazy in my texts. I text to make sure she good and she text me back cussing me out...

"Yo Karmen in my messages going crazy."

"Her ass crazy as fuck." Roddy said. "Should have put that ass to sleep before leaving."

"Bruh you don't even know the half. I did, but ain't no sleeping if I'm not in bed with her."

Karmen😈: you get on my fuckin nerves. you could have stayed home with me. you never wanna stay home with me.

I thought you weren't gonna be crazy and mean this pregnancy? I text back.

fuck you 😤

I love you.

I love you too, but can you just come home? I chuckled because I could picture her whining.

Karmen, you told me to go out.

you're right.. have fun.
...
not too much or I'll slit a bitches throat.
.....
& yours. 😊

Okay last text. Can you eat my pussy when you get home?

I chuckled out loud. I gotchu.