"Again, and slower this time." I smirked because I knew exactly what she just said.

"Shut up! You know what I said." She blushed and smacked my arm.

"It's cute." I cooed at her before going back and watching warm ups.

Together Abby and I watched the game. The Capitals ending up winning 3 to nothing. Michael and Tom both scored, along with Ovechkin. Tom got into fight, but all around it was a good game.

Abby and I had to wait for the boys after the game because they drove us over here. We ended up getting to go into the locker room to meet some of the other guys. Abby was so excited, I could care less on the other hand because I was a stars fan.

Once we got to the locker room I went straight over to Andre and Tom. "Great game boys." I smiled at them and sat down next to Andre. I scrunched my nose at the bad smell. "Gosh Burky, did you shower? You smell like hockey sweat."

"You love it." He engulfed me in a hug. Which I attempted to get out of but fails.

"Help me Tom." I ask Tom who just stood there laughing.

"What was that?" He smirked. I asked for help again. "Oh you want me to hug you also." He came over and I was now being squished by Tom and Andre, who both smelled bad.

After a couple of seconds they let go of me. I stuck my tongue out at them and sat back in the stall that had Tom's name on it. "I'm going to have to go home and disinfect my entire body and burn these clothes."

"Hey! No burning my shirt!" Tom shouted at me. I just laughed. A few of the guys kept looking over at us. "Anyways, did you get anything on operation mongoose?" He asked me, sitting down next to me.

"What's operation mongoose?'' Andre asked. He was looking over Tom's shoulder at me and he turned his head and looked at Tom also.

"Nothing" "The operation to finding out what's going on with Latts and Abby." Tom and I said at the same time. Tom glared at me for saying what it was. But I brushed it off.

"Okay?" Andre gave us a weird look.

"Anyways." Tom ignored him. "Did you get anything?"

I nodded my head. "He asked her out for Saturday but that's all I found out." Just as I finished talking Michael walked up to us, along with Abby at his side.

"What you guys talking about?" Michael asked.

"About how you..." Tom began to said and I covered his mouth with my hand and smacked his arm. He responded by licking my hand.

"Gross." I smacked his arm again and wiped my hand on his arm. I could feel his muscles underneath my hand. I bit my lip.

"Um, what?" Michael looked back and forth between me and Tom.

"We were talking about how you scored a nice goal tonight." I spoke with out thinking. From the look on his face I could tell he doesn't believe me, but he went along with it.

"Okay. Anyways you guys ready to go?" He asked getting the car keys out of his pocket.

"Let's go." Tom said and helped up. We followed Michael and Abby to the car. They walked close to each other. It was adorable.

Later on that night I was upstairs with Tom in his room. It was getting later so Abby and I agreed to stay over at the boys house. I laid back in bed, wearing one of Tom's shirts and clean pair of boxers.

He was in the shower right now so I played looked around his room. Not trying to be creepy. I found a photo album and started to look through it when I heard the door open. I jumped slightly and closed the photo album.

Tom stood there, his hair wet from the showers and it hung in his face. He wore a pair of shorts but no shirt. His body was muscular and I could see his abs and v-line. His chest was slightly hairy but it only made him look sexier.

"Are you going to put a shirt on?" I asked, biting my lip nervously.

"Does me being shirtless bother you?" He stepped closer to me.

"No." I stammered as he got closer to me. I could feel my heart beat quicken. "So want to explain the whole car thing from earlier." I changed subjects.

He stopped in his tracks. "Oh, it's nothing. Just pre-game nerves and all." He looked away from me. I didn't believe him but just went along with it. He put a shirt on and sat down on his bed. Yawning I got in bed next to him.

"Night." I said to him before falling asleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________

So this one is long because I took so long to update. I really hope you guys are liking it so far!!! Don't forget to comment and vote :)