Quickly I change out of my current attire and put on my favorite black jeans and Cannibal Corpse shirt. I grab my jacket and put it on, tugging on the sleeves to make sure my arms are completely covered. Once situated I leave and head out the door.

-//-

The closer we get to the party the more excited I get. In a matter of minutes I'll be getting drunk off of my ass and finding a chick to bang.

Andy parks the car and we pile out. Hayden and Benn make a beeline straight to the huge house. Andy gives me the car keys, him and the others eventually follow but I decide to stay behind so I can take a smoke.

After lighting one and taking a drag, I decide to watch the people entering the house. Most of them are rich kids that tend to flock to these kinds of parties, which is not much of a surprise. Come to think of it, me and the others are the only ones who don't have a shit ton of money. Though the funny part is everyone thinks we do. Perks of being a good actor I guess.

Tonight, though, my attention is caught by a particular girl. I can tell she's not like the others just by looking at her. She seems, nervous. But what really shocked me was she was talking to the one and only Courtney Fulton. Ah, Courtney. Courtney, Courtney, Courtney. The best fuck I've ever had. It was some time last year and I haven't forgotten. So what was the nervous girl doing by talking to her?

I throw the cigarette to the ground and smudge it out with my foot, all while running my fingers through my hair to make sure it's not messy. Satisfied with the result, I make my way to the party. The minute I step inside I'm handed a red cup filled with beer which I instantly down. Seeking more I waltz into the kitchen and get a refill. And another. Until I'm on my fourth cup.

"David, a bunch of us are getting high, come on."I look at Andy and nod, he leads me up the stairs and to a room. When we go inside there's a couple girls and guys that I don't know. They're each taking a hit of the blunt and passing it around. Eventually it's my turn and after a couple hits the high is fucking great. A smile graces my lips and I can't help but tilt my head back in enjoyment.

The enjoyment is so extreme that I hardly notice the hot chick that has crawled into my lap. I place my hands on her hips and pull her against me, making her giggle.

"Come on." I whisper and she nods, hopping off and grabbing my hand. We walk out and go across the hall to an empty room. Once inside I slam my lips onto hers and take her over to the bed, placing her on her back. Somewhere along the way my shirt came off as well as her shorts.

For a minute I worry about what she thinks of my scars but I eventually get past it. She breaks the kiss and reaches for my belt, undoing it and unzipping my pants. She pulls them down along with my boxers and instantly closes the space against us. I let out a soft moan before laying down on the bed, she giggles again and takes off the rest of her clothes. "Hurry up babe, I want to feel you." I groan. This chick is fucking sexy.

She straddles my waist and and settles herself on me. She starts moving and eventually she's moaning like there's no tomorrow.

But all of a sudden there's a scream and my head snaps to the door, where the girl from earlier is standing, horror written across her face.

"Get the fuck out of here!" I shout and she quickly leaves the room. I honestly couldn't care less that she saw but the way she was looking at me was getting on my nerves.

Bimbo keeps going but I'm not in the mood anymore. When she goes up I push her off of me and get up. As I dress she tries to get me back but I shrug her off and leave.

Now, where is she?

I make my way down the stairs even though at this point it's probably too late. A smirk makes its way onto my face once the thought of her telling someone enters my mind.

My eyes scan the crowd for any sight of a fleeing body but none enter my sight.

Wait. Why was I even bothering? I didn't care if I saw her or not. Hell, I didn't even care if she saw me in a compromising position. Let it be a lesson to knock before entering.

Now that my high is gone, I'm not really feeling this party anymore. It's kind of lame, really. The people here are obviously too boring to try anything illegal.

-- Taking the car home, sorry bro. Get a ride from some chick.--

I shoot Andy a quick text and walk out to the car. I'm drunk but oh well. Once it's warmed up enough I put it into drive and speed off.

So much for going slow.

-//-

Flopping down onto my un-made bed, I let out a frustrated sigh. Getting here was quick, it only took me half the time coming home then it did to get to the party. But now that I was here, I was smacked in the face by all the feelings I've tried so fucking hard to get rid of.

It sucks. Not being able to be happy without drugs, sex or alcohol fucking sucks. Not being able to feel anything but sadness fucking sucks. Sometimes I find myself wishing that I could feel nothing, but instead I feel like shit. It's like life picked me and said, "hey, let's make his life miserable as hell." It's really starting to have a negative effect on me.

"Time to say hello again to a very old friend." I mutter before reaching under my mattress and grabbing the metal object, with no thoughts of letting go.