o n e

(Hope you guys like it. Don't forget to vote and comment if you do.:3)

"What do you want Escamilla?"

"I want a fucking raise." I growl. For the past two months I've been working my ass off and haven't got more then fifty dollars each month. You'd think that because I'm his most efficient dealer he would consider paying me more. But nope, Jack is fucking selfish and insists that he gets all the money. The dick doesn't even do anything except boss me and the others around. If it wasn't for us, he'd be poor as hell.

"And why would I want to do that? The more I give people a raise the less money I have." See what I mean by selfish?

With absolute anger fueling me I slam my fists on his desk and glare at him. "What the fuck do you mean? If it wasn't for us you wouldn't even be living in this expensive fucking house."

He stands up and fixes his tie before snapping his eyes to mine. I immediately stand up straight and avert my eyes to the floor. "Sorry, sir."

"And you should be. Listen here Escamilla. You may get me all of this money but if it wasn't for me, you would have no job. Now when you first came to me last year, I told you not to expect much. Am I correct?"

"Yes, sir."

"And you said that it didn't matter, as long as I gave you something to do. I do exactly that. So next time you put your macho man pants on and come asking for a raise, think about that." He spits and sits back down, giving me a gesture that tells me to leave. I comply as fast as I can and walk to the kitchen.

"How'd it go dude?"Andy asks as I sit down on the couch, a six pack clutched tightly in my hand. His tone suggests that he's amused.

"You already know fuck tard." I crack open a beer and gulp it's contents down before moving on to another one.

"True. Dude, slow down. We have a party to go to, remember?" He reaches over and snatches the six pack away, setting it by his feet where I can't get it.

"And it's going to be sick as fuck!" Benn enters from the door to the right where the rooms are. He's grinning and I can tell what's on his mind. Girls. Now that him and whatever her name was are done, he's had a girl home every night. And trust me, I am not complaining. Practically every night the girl Benn brings home has a friend with her who I end up sleeping with. The only problem is ever so often I get one that's thinks we're dating and gets all psycho on me.

"When is the party?" I ask, standing up.

"In thirty minutes but we might as well leave now. It's a lengthy ride." Andy answers me and walks over to the door, grabbing the keys off the hook. "I'll go warm the car." He opens the door and walks out.

"And I'll get the others." Benn walks away, leaving me alone. I follow suit but enter the first door that leads to my room. As usual, it's a mess. Clothes litter my floor and dishes sit on my dresser. Sounds gross, I know. I've just had no drive to clean it. Not a very foreign situation, might I add.