Me, my brother and the aCATsuki

Start from the beginning

“No! Shut up hm!” the yellow kitten shouted.

On the other sides of the box, there were two kittens sitting next to each other, a black kitten with a little longer hair at each side of its face and red eyes. And a lot bigger blue kitten with gills.

“Itachi, what do you think happened?” the big bleu kitten asked the smaller black one.

“I don’t know” was all the little kitten said.

On another side of the box there was a half bland and half white kitten that was… slamming… it’s head to the side of the box.

“I *slam* can’t *slam* get *slam* trough*slam* the *slam* box *slam*” said the kitten still… slamming it’s head to the box.

On another side of the box the last two kittens remained, a blue kitten with a white spot above its head at the side and a orange kitten with black spots all over its body and purple eyes that have rings.

“Pain, what happened?” the bleu kitten asked the orange one.

“I don’t know, the light surprised all of us and now were here” the orange kitten said.

“Woah (un)!” all the kittens yelped as something hit the box, but that something or someone also yelped. All the kittens rubbed their heads.

“What the fuck was that?!” the silver kitten asked, but then the box opened and all the kittens looked up to see a girl.

Alex P.O.V.

I opened the box and saw the cutest thing ever, there were 10 little cute/ weird kittens and they all turned their heads to me at the same time (I’m imagining this so to me it’s super cute, ten little heads all looking at you at the same time!!!) Aww. I smiled at the strange kittens, somehow they remind me of the Akatsuki… I must be imagining.

“You guys are weird but perfect!” is aid taking the box in my arm, all the time I felt the eyes on me, but I could feel two pairs of eyes looking at me very intensely. I took my keys and held them with my teeth while I shift the box, I took the keys and opened the door and almost got tackled to the ground by Cody. I held the box very tightly.

“Hah, easy Cody I’ll drop the box.” He looked up at me with confusion, but he got very excited as he saw the box.

“What’s in it? What’s in it?” he asked be, I giggled and walked past him, I saw Amy in the living room.

“Thanks for watching him Amy, here is the money.” I put the box down on the table making sure Cody didn’t see anything and gave Amy the money, she’s Cody’s babysitter. As I said the word money one of the kittens looked to be on high alert. It was the gray kitten with the stitches all over his body.

“Thanks Alex and no problem, I love the little fella” she said, Cody gave her a hug and she left, he turned to me with stars in his eyes.

“What’s in the box?! What’s in the box?!” he shouted excited, I giggled taking the box again.

“Go sit down” I said, he nodded and we sat down on the ground, he looked ready to burst of curiosity and excitement, I giggled “Now close your eyes and no peeking” he nodded and closed his eyes “No peeking!” I said, he pouted and covered his eyes with his hand, I smiled and looked down at the kittens.

“Okay, I’m going to bend over the box a little to get you all out at once” is said…  they… nodded… weird. As I bend over the box the kittens walked to the side and were almost out “Open your eyes!” I said, Cody hesitantly uncovered his eyes and gasped with joy in his eyes, this mad me happy. Very happy. “Happy birthday!”