Abuse

Alex P.O.V.

As we finished dinner, I put the plates away. The kittens looked satisfied, they had round little bellies now and they swayed from side to side as they walked, it looked so cute!

I looked at Cody “Do you have any good names for them?” he looked at me with a big smile.

“Yeah!” he shouted excited, I smiled.

“Let’s hear it” Cody smiled widely and pointed to the first kitten.

“Pumpkin!” orange kitten. (Pain)

“Flower!” little blue kitten. (Konan)

“Sharky!” big blue kitten. (Kisame)

“Lemonade!” Yellow kitten. (Deidara)

“Tomato!” Red kitten. (Sasori)

“Lollipop!” black with orange face kitten. (Tobi)

“Stitch!” gray kitten with stitches. (Kakuzu)

“Shadow!” black kitten. (Itachi)

“Oreo!” half black, half white kitten. (Zetsu)

“Perv!” I blinked and the silver kitten hissed at him. (Hidan)

“Why do you call him… Perv?” Cody glared at the little kitten.

“Because he was looking at you like wanted to eat you, but in a pervi way” I blinked and looked at the kitten. The silver kitten was hissing and tramping around, he also looked a little violent. The orange and the black kitten were glaring at him, but he didn’t notice.

“If I didn’t know any better, I would say he’s like Hidan” all the kittens tensed and looked at me… awkward…

“Why Hidan?” Cody asked me, I looked at him then the kitten.

“Well, he seems to be a loud one and hissed a lot, it sounds like cursing somehow and he looks violent, and from the what you told me he looks at me like, he’s just like Hidan” I said, Cody thought about it and glared at the little kitten.

“I don’t like Hidan, he curses a lot” he said cutely glaring at the kitten, I giggled and looked at the time. He should be here soon.

“Let’s go Cody, we have to go upstairs” he looked at the clock too, his eyes widened a little and he ran upstairs calling for the kittens. I looked at the kittens who were also looking at me.

“Let’s go, we have to get you guys to safety” I said, they looked at me confused, I walked over to them, Cody ran down and grabbed two kittens very cautiously an carried hem upstairs, it were lollipop and stitch. I bend down and took Shadow and Pumpkin. I held the close to me and carried them with one hand while I took Flower in the other.

Shadow and Pumpkin looked a little flushed because I pressed them to my chest for support, Flower looked like she was smirking at them and looked up at me, I smiled down at the kittens and walked into my room, then Cody’s room that you can only go to if you go through my room, I put the kittens in the room and walked back to get the others.

Cody took two, Oreo and Tomato  and I took Sharky, Perv and Lemonade. I guess Perv is just like Hidan because he was hugging my chest. It got very uncomfortable. I put the kittens down and counted.

“They are all here, stay here Cody, I’m gonna go downstairs… I’ll be back soon” I said, then we heard the door open downstairs and heavy footsteps going to the kitchen.

“Alex, please don’t go, he might hurt you again!” he pleaded, I smiled and crouched down to his eyelevel.

“Don’t worry Cody, I’ll be fine, he can’t get me down that easily.” I said, he looked ready to cry.