Me, my brother and the aCATsuki

Alex P.O.V.

I was walking down the road, walking home. I really don’t want to go there but I have to, I have to go for Cody. I still have three hours before HE comes back and it’s Cody’s birthday, and I still don’t have a birthday present. *sight*

Hi my name is Alex, I’m 21 and I work at a agency and part time as a model, I’m 21 and I live with my abusive father and little brother, my little brother’s name is Cody, he’s the cutest!!!! He’s 5 years old and very smart, too smart, but that way he will get good grades in school later. So I live with my father, he has abused me and my mother for years, when Cody was born my mother dies because she couldn’t take the pain from giving birth to Cody and the pain she was in from dad.

She died and left me alone with Cody, luckily I wasn’t a little kid back then so it wasn’t so hard to take care of him, but it was still hard because I didn’t know what to do and I was a teenager. And I had to protect him from dad, he sometimes burst’s trough he door and tries to hurt him but I get the blow. I always let him hit me instead of Cody, I love my little brother and I would die for him… well… I did almost die a few times.

You see, he easily switches over to a knife. He stabbed me and mom some times, that’s also a reason why she dies after giving birth, some of the wounds reopened and she was too weak to live any longer, she even said that she’s sorry for being a bad mom and apologized , but I told her that it’s dad that’s the problem and that I will protect Cody from him.

And I did protect him, but he does carry some traumatizing memories. Dad bursting through the door trying to hit him, me protecting him and taking the blow for him and sometimes getting stabed. He has nightmares sometimes and apologies to me, but I say that I’m fine.

I’m planning to go soon and I’m taking Cody with me, dad won’t care anyway. I’m saving money to buy a good apartment, I can’t get anything too big because I want to save money for his studies later. I saved up quite a lot of money and I found a good apartment with 3 bedrooms, a big living room, 4 toilet’s, one for each bedroom and one for guests, a big kitchen a wash room and more. That way he can call over friends and I  can call over some friends too. I’m saving us both from him, and I have to do it fast.

I walked down the street almost home. I have to make dinner to make sure he’s not going to try and kill me today, but there is still a chance that he will. I was almost at my door…

“Woah!” I yelped as I tripped over something, but that something yelped too, I rubbed my head and looked to my feet to see a box… with my name on it, I crooked my head in confusion “I didn’t order anything”.

3rd person P.O.V.

“WHY THE FUCK ARE WE IN E BOX?! AND WHY THE FUCK ARE WE FUCKING KITTENS?!” a very angry and frustrated silver kitten with violet eyes… meowed but we can understand them because we’re just that awesome…

“Hidan shut up” growled a gray little kitten with neon green eye that has stitched all over its little body.

“What the hell happened un?!” a yellow cat with one long bang covering his left blue eye asked.

“Shut up brat, I don’t know” said a red kitten with brown eyes.

“Ah, Deidara-sempai! Is Tobi a cute kitten?! Tobi is a good kitten!” shouted a black kitten with a orange face and a closed eye.

“No, yeah!” the little black and orange kitten stopped and looked at the yellow kitten a little confused.

“But, Deidara-sempai, is it no or yeah?!” the yellow kitten got a anime vain on its head.