☥Chapter Two☥

Start from the beginning

"Why not?"

"I think me and you both know the answer to that" I smirked

She rolled her eyes, picking up her plate and got up from her chair. She cleaned off her plate in the trash can, and put her plate in the sink. I saw her exit the kitchen and I grabbed her phone. Walking behind her from afar, I called her name.

"Taj" I grabbed her arm "Can you let me talk to you?"

"I don't want to talk to you though" She bit her bottom lip

"Why?"

"I don't like talking to guys, to be honest with you" Her nails scratched her opposite arm, as she looked off to the side

My hand touched her jaw, turning her head so that she can look at me. 

"You can talk to me, ma" I smiled "I don't bite" 

"But what if-"

"No what if's, babygirl. Trust me" I whispered in her ear, handing her back her phone

She looked at me, a shade of red creeping on her cheeks. I kissed her ear, causing her to push me away lightly. Gripping her arm softly, I pulled her to one of the bedrooms in the back. 

Walking in, I turned on the lights. She entered and I closed the door behind me. 

"I'm back here because?" She inquired. I shrugged "You want to have sex or something?"

"I mean, that's only if you want to" I chuckled, approaching her

Her eyes widened and my hands grabbed her waist. 

She didn't even deny it.

 I walked us over to the bed and she shook her head. 

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I-I, uh" She scratched the side of her face 

"Say what you gotta say" I told her "Are you a virgin?"

"Well, no"

"Then what's wrong?" 

"It's just that, erm.... I don't know you" Her hands forced to move me away from her

"Get to know me" I kissed the side of her face 

"No"

"What?"

"You heard me, I said no. All you niggas do is just find a girl to fuck and then leave her" She stated

"I ain't like that, I can promise you that I'm not" I ran the back of my hand along the side of her face 

"Still.."

"C'mon, you trynna fuck or not?" 

Her face frowned, raising her eyebrow. She shoved me out the way, storming out the bedroom. Sighing, I shook my head. Jogging behind her, I touched her hand.

"Don't touch me, the hell is wrong with you?" She retorted, quickly removing her hand from my grasp

"Look, I ain't mean to say that- I'm sorry" I explained 

"You're not sorry, you just want me to give up something so you can take advantage of it- I'm not with that" She snapped

"I told you I'm not like that. Can't you trust me? Please?" All I wanted right now was her forgiveness "I'm sorry, I truly am" 

"Jahmiah, I barely even know you. All I know is your first name, that's it" 

"Like I said, get to know me" I took her hands in mine "You won't regret it"

I was being serious. Never, in my life, have I lied to a woman. Yeah, I might've had sex with girls, but they would ditch me when I wanted something more than just sex. 

And that's all I want- a real relationship. 

Seeing that she didn't reply, I walked back to the room we was in. I closed and locked the door, taking off her shirt. I pulled her against me, kissing her jawline. 

"Just trust me, okay?" I spoke, taking my off my shirt

(I'm sick and tired of my dad interrupting my sex flow, man -_-)

She nodded. I unhooked her bra, and she took her arms out the straps. Letting it drop to the floor, her breasts touched my chest. Biting down on my lips, I picked her up, carrying her to the bed. 

~○~

Both of us laid naked, breathing heavily. I climbed on top of her, kissing her lips. 

"Question is- are you going to ditch me?" I asked

"Why would I do that?" She responded

"Because, that's what girls do to me. Just letting you know" 

"I wouldn't do that" She grinned 

Hearing the door knob rattle, we rushed out of the bed, hurrying to put on our clothes.

"I know they not in my house fucking- Taj! Open this damn door, lil girl!" Mr. Peters banged on the door "You got 5 seconds"

We had on our pants and shirts, but it was on backwards.

"5... 4... 3-"

"Go answer it" I told her 

She looked at me with a scared expression and rushed to unlock and open the door.

"Hey, daddy" She smiled innocently at him

"Lil girl," He glared at her "What y'all doing back here?" 

"Talking" She said simply

I mean, we kinda were talking... Shit, while fucking. My body shivered with excitement thinking about it. 

"About what?" He raised his eyebrow

"Our date tonight" I went up and wrapped my arm around her shoulder "Right, Taj?"

"Uh, yeah" She eyed me in confusion. I snuck a wink at her

"Mhm, alright," He looked around the room "Okay"

He walked away and we sighed in relief.

"Pick up that condom off the floor- I'm not fucking dumb!" He yelled