" Name," The teacher asked.

" Nebbie Blair." She handed her, her schedule. She looked at it.

P1 - Spanish 1

P2 - English 1

P3 - Physical Education

P4 - Lunch A Study Hall

P5 - Writing 1

P6 - Geometry

P7 - World History

She sighed at physical education she hoped she had that class with at least one of her friends.

" Nebbie!" She heard someone say. She turned around and saw her two bestest friends in the whole world, Jessica Holmes and Benjamin Hill. She walked up to them.

" Let me see your schedule," Jessica said before taking it. She compared all three of theirs together.

" We all got Lunch A which is good. Spanish and P.E," Jessica said. She sighed in relief she could be with Jessica in P.E.

" Well we got English and Geo together," Benjamin said.

" And we all got history," Nebbie said. She has known these two her whole life. Benjamin was a preacher's kid and they all went to his church. They were all in the youth church choir and they always been together. They were very silly and loyal. Jessica was a lovely dark skin with a slight curve in her body.She was known as the girl to not mess with. Benjamin was light skin and could get any girl he wanted if he tried.

The bell rang. Jessica and Nebbie waved bye to Benjamin as they went to Spanish.

" I can't believe you, Jessie," Nebbie said in disbelief.

" It's the first day of school and she tryna teach. What's wrong with her? It's bad enough I got a learn a new language first thing in the morning," Jessica explained. Ms.Garcia was trying to teach when Jessica said she had know idea what she was saying and the teacher looked offended. Jessica walked me to English and sat next to Benji. He was the reason why she was up at night. They was on the phone talking about how much we hate the modern kid shows.

" Nebbs I'm gon fall asleep in this class," Benji said.

" No you can't. 'Cause you left me up all night so you not sleeping around me," Nebbie said.

" That was not my fault you could've easily hanged up the phone in my face," He said.

" I'll remember that next time." The teacher walked in she had a red jumpsuit that was flowy. She wrote her name on the board.

" Hello freshman, my name is Ms. Bernice and this English 1," The teacher said.

" No shit," Benji muttered and Nebbie elbowed him.

" Anyways we will go around class and introduce ourselves," She began and then she pointed at Nebbie, " Starting with you. Tell us your name and what you did this summer." She sighed while standing up she did nothing this summer so she had to lie.

" Uh..My name is Nebbie and I went to...Hawaii over the summer," She lied she didn't want to seem like she didn't do anything. She looked down at Benji and he was laughing at her lie. She wanted to slap him but she knows how hard her slaps are. She sat back down and then Benji stood up.

" My name is Benjamin Hill and this summer I went to Taco Bell every day," He said and the class laughed including Nebbie. It was true they all went to Taco Bell at least once a week. It was their favorite. Ms. Bernice gave him a straight face and continued on to the next student. Benji was staring at something on the floor and nudged Nebbie.