Chapter 11

It's been about a month that Tyler and I started dating and all I can say is that it's been perfect. He's such a sweet boy and a great boyfriend. We decided to just spend our 1 month anniversary together the beach today. He knows that I love beach volleyball so he was bringing a volleyball to have a game there. I packed my beach bag and got ready to go. We would meet there at 1pm. My mom drove me there and I waited on the bench for Ty.

All of a sudden, I heard someone calling my name through a microphone. I turned my attention to the right and I saw Tyler by the volleyball net. As I started walking in his direction, people began to line up in front of me handing me a rose as I walked. I finally reached Tyler after a good 3 minutes and he made me stop a meter away from the net. As soon as I was standing in front, he pulled on a string that released streamers and balloons were everywhere. I was covering my mouth in awe. I didn't know what to say! His gestures are so cute. Tyler walked up to me with a bouquet of roses in his hand.

"Happy Anniversary Less!" Tyler grabbed my waist to pull me in closer and kissed me.

"Happy Anniversary Ty!"

I noticed that there was a group of people behind him that held out a sign. Tyler backed away from me and showcased the sign. 'Semi-Formal on Friday?' He held 2 tickets in his hand as he stood beside the sign. "Will you go with me to semi?" he asked. I honestly couldn't stop smiling. I ran up to him and said a big yes. I jumped into his arms and gave him a kiss.

"I would love to go to semi with you."

Everyone began to cheer in excitement and the crowd dispersed. It was just Tyler and I, alone. A tear of happiness dropped down my cheek and Tyler wiped it off.

"Don't cry, babe!" Tyler said, worried.

"It's tears of happiness, don't you worry" I chuckled.

Tyler planned a whole picnic for our 1 month anniversary. We picked a nice spot to eat and placed a blanket on the sand. He opened his basket and revealed different types of food that would make a sandwich and some pasta salad.  We ate and relaxed for a good hour on the beach.

Tyler and I decided to play some beach volleyball so we invited a few people who were on the beach to join us. Girls VS Boys. The game lasted 2 hours and of course, the girls one! Tyler and I went for a walk on the beach and went swimming in the ocean for a little bit. We then decided to stay and watch the sunset because of how romantic it was.

"Thank you Tyler, for an amazing day."

"And thank you Alessia, for making me the luckiest guy in the world." He said as he was smiling.

I looked away smiling and began to blush. Tyler pulled my face towards him and kissed me. His lips were so soft. When we kissed, it felt magical.

We kissed each other good night and walked to our parent's cars so they could drive us home.

...