The Date

Lucy's POV

"So what do you think?" I ask Joe who's sat on his desk editing his vlog that has to go up tomorrow; I know that I am distracting him but for good reason. Tonight is my date with Javier, he's a guy that I have been seeing for the past two months. He's totally gorgeous and today's our seventh date, which means he'll ask me to be his girlfriend. So I have to find the perfect outfit to seal the deal; but Joe is too fixated on his edit and I need a male's opinion. if there's any guys judgement I'd trust... it's Joe's

"You look good, the dress suits your figure; compliments your shape nicely. He'll be a fool not to ask you to be official." Joe says to me going straight back to what he was doing previously; I look at Joe's wall mirror for one final time before spraying a shit ton of perfume. As I am about to walk out of Joe's room he calls my name.

"Luce." He says as he is leaning against the door frame and smiles at me with a glint in his eyes. I stare a him wondering if there is something different and then I spot it. He's looking at me as though he's checking me out.

"Are you checking me out Joseph?" I ask him with a jagged eyebrow and a slight smirk on my face as I watch my best friend; he immediately chuckles at my statement and chucks my purse at me with all my belongings in it. I catch it in my hands and I sink to the bottom of my heels feeling like a complete idiot for thinking he was checking me out.

"You left your purse." He says smiling at me and shaking his head; Joe then walks back into his room and closes the door behind him. I walk up the stairs to find Caspar with Will and Arden playing on the PlayStation and having a few beers.

"Wow, you've scrubbed up nicely; you out with lover-boy tonight?" Caspar asks as he puts his beer down on the small coffee table in front of him, I walk over to where they are all seated picking up Caspar's beer and chugging it till there is nothing left.

"You alright, Lucy? You seem anxious." Arden asks me as I slam the empty can onto the table and make eye contact with my concerned friend.

"Yeah, just nervous. Javier may or may not ask me to be his girlfriend tonight. So the pressure is REAL!" I say exhaling my anxiety from my lungs I wrap my arm around Caspar's shoulder and give him a kiss on his cheek.

"You'll be fine Luce. Your an amazing girl. He'll have to be blind and a complete knob not to see how great you are." Will says giving me a reassuring glane and smile, I walk up to him and give hom a peck on the top of his head before blowing a kiss to Arden and heading for the door.

"Hey Lu" I hear Joe call me and I freeze at the door. My palms start to sweat for some reaosn, my heart-rate picks up as it beats at a rapid pace.

"You REALLY look beautiful. Go get you a boyfriend." Joe says smiling at me. I mouth thank you to him and shut the door behind me. Walking through the cold London air to get to my bus stop.

Thats the first chapter guys. I hope you enjoyed how the story has started. Next chapter things get a LOT more heated and interesting.

I love you.

Kasey