"I went to the park." I said honestly, seeing his face turn into confusion.

"The park? Why?" He asked, walking closer to me before putting his arms around my waist.

I sucked in a sharp breath, closing my eyes afterward; and he let go after seeing me do so.

"Winnie," he hesitated, "who were you with?"

"What we're doing is wrong." I snapped, getting the words off of my chest before I had a chance to change my mind.

"What?" Luke asked, staring at me in disbelief.

My heart pounded, and it hurt to see Luke's face fall with sadness. A sight that made me want to say I was joking, but couldn't.

"Winnie who were you with?" He asked again with his eyes lowered and his bottom lip quivering.

"Luke, what we're doing, it has to stop." I choked on my words and looked away, not being able to control myself by looking at him.

He turned on his heel and ran his hands through his hair, not saying another word.

I stood with my hands to my sides in the uncomfortable silence. The silence that used to be comfortable.

"You were with him, weren't you?" Luke snapped with his back still towards me.

A tear slipped down my cheek, and I nodded, even though I know he couldn't see me.

"Answer me." He turned around and walked directly in front of me with moisture filling his eyes.

And It was breaking me to see him so broken.

"Yes." I sobbed, covering my face with my hands.

Another period of silence overtook the kitchen that still smelled of chocolate, and seconds then turned to minutes. So many uncomfortable minutes that I wished would vanish.

But finally, I felt a large pair of hands take mine from my face and down to my sides. And afterward, I bravely looked up into Luke's eyes, seeing that they were still filled with tears.

And he kissed me.

I tasted salty tears and chocolate against his lips, and nothing has ever tasted better.

My mind had in fact caught up with what was happening, but I neglected to stop. His kiss made me forget about Joseph's, it made me forget about every regret or problem I had ever faced. And I never wanted it to stop.

"I know the age difference, I know I used I used to be with your mother, and I know how stupid that just sounded." His voice cracked, and I swore to God that it felt like my heart had as well.

"But god damn it I am in love with you, and I'm not going to let some little boy that can kick a ball around take that away from me." He then picked me and and my instinct, I wrapped my legs around his waist.

My smile was wide, and my tears turned into happy ones, for I knew this was right.

It felt wrong before, but now with his lips on mine and our tears mixing upon our faces, I knew even wrong was sometimes right.

Luke kept his lips on mine before walking out of the kitchen and to his bedroom before kicking his door open and laying me upon his soft, queen size bed.

I sunk in the mattress with my hair spiraling around my face as I watched Luke take my mothers apron off, and his shirt afterward.

I laughed as heat rushed to my cheeks from realizing what was actually happening, and when I did, my hands tugged at my shirt to lift.

"No, let me." Luke quickly whispered after climbing on top of me, no longer wearing a shirt nor pants.

That was quick, I thought mentally and finally began to grow nervous.

How has this started? Once I walked into my house I was ready to tell Luke that what ever we had was over. I was ready to tell him that I wanted Joseph, but my plans changed after seeing Luke's smile.

Just his smile, and even his tears brought me to the conclusion that even if this was wrong now, in two days it would be right. For I would turn eighteen, a legal adult.

And now, my shirt was off and Luke was scattering kisses across my chest whilst unclasping my bra at the same time.

I felt Luke's heart racing as he laid his chest on top of mine, and when he did, his lips began to move up the skin of my neck, causing goosebumps to rise.

"Let me make love to you, Winnie." Luke whispered against my mouth after kissing me and taking my bottom lip in his teeth.

I was speechless, I was breathless, I was simply unable to control my senses and state of mind when I was with him.

And I guessed that was good thing.

____

(A/N)

SURPRISE UPDATE because I love you all xoxox

Don't you worry they smutty details will all be in the next chapter ;)

#HonestyHour - Currently putting tape over my nipples because don't feel like wearing a bra HA BYE.

-Bailey xoxo