t w e n t y - n i n e

My breaths were fast and heavy as Calum traced his fingertips along my thighs as he thrusted into me. I constantly said his name and moaned as loud as he made me by rubbing his fingers against my clit, and hell, I didn't know he had it in him.

I guessed that he assumed that I wasn't a virgin, because of Luke I supposed, however he didn't take time to ask questions. And neither did I, the only thing spoken were our moans colliding together with each heavy breath that we took together before his lips were placed on my neck as he made me feel so good with each thrust.

The feeling was something I've missed greatly, I loved it more so with Luke of course, and that's only because I was in love with him. And still am, but Calum was here for me when nobody else was, and I will admit that I did grow a bit of feelings for the boy in the thick glasses and gorgeous smile.

"You like that?" I remembered him moaning beside my ear before lifting my leg over his shoulder and slamming himself until me hard, making me instantly climax as he did the same with his eyes squeezed closed. Yeah, he definitely wasn't a virgin, I thought. Either that or he watches a lot of porn.

Now, I lay on his chest that rose and fell steadily with each calm breath.

"I think you can guess what I'm about to say soon right?" He asked, and I felt his chest vibrate as he laughed.

I smiled, tracing my finger over his tanned chest.

"Just say it." I replied, pulling him closer to his warm body, desperate to hear the sweet words fall from his tongue like honey.

"I'm in love with you." He said simply, but very beautifully.

A blush rose to my cheeks as he said it, and I finally felt important.

The words "I love you" are the one of many three words that can change a person, wether it's the person telling or even the person being told. For it shows that you are cared for, or you care for another human so much that the words wrap around you like a gentle hug and a tender kiss. It changed me, and it's changing me once more.

I always thought that I only loved Calum as a friend, but after what happened today and hearing the words fall from his plump lips, the flutter in my chest and the feeling of importance let me know that it had to be more.

I ignored the fact that it wasn't the exactly same feeling as it was with Luke, though. I had to forget, I have to move on from this, for I cannot fix it.

As i began to say a response, Calum was already placing his finger under my chin and lifting before kissing me sweetly. I smiled with his lips against mine before moving my hands to his hair and moving to lay on top of him.

Our naked bodies lay together connected in a way so perfect, so beautiful. A way I never imagined would make me feel like I do now.

And then with his lips still against mine, he spoke in quick and passionate words:

"Move in with me."

I pulled back with wide eyes instantly, feeling shocked at what he said to me.

"What?" I asked.

"We basically live together anyway, since I'm basically here every day anyways. I'm not asking us to be a couple, because I don't want to rush you into anything. I'm simply saying even if you just want to be my friend we work that way too, I just-"

I stopped his shy and fast words by placing a pointer finger upon his lips, a large comparison to his dirty words from earlier that had me curling my toes and moaning his name.

"That's actually," I hesitated to take in the idea, not finding a single flaw in it. For this house holds one too many memories. Bad ones, and good ones. However all the good ones do is make me depressed.

"That's actually a good idea." I finished, imagining a smaller place of my own to share with my best friend, and possibly something more, who knows.

I was surrounded by possibilities, so many possibilities to be a happier person than I was a year earlier. I know Luke is in jail, but that doesn't mean I have to be sad the whole time he's there.

Life is short, so they say right?

_____

Luke

I shed a tear or two after hearing the news.

Only when I was alone in the bathroom of course after they gave me the same clothing I was wearing the day they took me from my love and my life at home.

I looked in the mirror, staring at a few tiny gray hairs mixed into the mess of brown. My eye sight switched afterward down to my lips, and I could see the small, almost transparent pink dot where my lip ring was pierced. They gave me that back as well in a plastic baggy, but I threw it out. I was getting too old for that kind of stuff anyways.

Next I looked to the beard on my face. It wasn't long, just enough to be noticeable. I ran my hand over it, unexpectedly liking how it made me look older. Not like an old man, but a man instead of like a teenager when I first was brought into this prison.

My eyes were not as light anymore, however I hoped that when I saw Winnie they would light up again just like before.

I was getting out basically because a few men in suits and police uniforms explained that it was a waste for me to be in, for they understood finally that the girl I did it with, Winnie, was only two days from eighteen. Why it took a year for them to realize is beyond me, but I was forever grateful and happy to be finally leaving.

I found myself smiling at myself in the mirror just then, and for once in my life, I liked what I saw in the reflection.

And just then, at that very minute I was turning on my heels and heading out of the bathroom before making my way to the exits with the sun beaming on the windows. I felt my lips rise at the thought of seeing Winnie's reaction when she sees me, and even as I stepped out of the jail with the sun on my eyes, I was still smiling.

Because God damn, I'm free.

_____

(A/N)

Y'all thought I would keep him in jail? DO I LOOK LIKE SATAN? Don't answer that ;)

Oh and I updated "Love, Tatum" on my personal ( CaptivatingWords ) , it's one of my favorite story ideas actually, so if you're waiting on updates with nothing else to read, go check it out ! :)

THE CHAPTERS THAT GOT HALF ERASED (sixteen and seventeen) I just finished writing. They're short as hell because I'm lazy but they sum up what happened.

Oh and chapter sixteen has more/new Linnie smut ;)

-Bailey xoxo