All done

Yesterday I finished all the trials I had to sit in on and it wasn't bad. I'm glad it's over though. I'm worried about Danacus though, the poor little child. I don't want to ever be as soulless as some of the monsters I had on trial.
Since trials are done I made my way out of my room and to the floor below where all the girls and I first started. Now it was renovated to have three bedrooms instead of six. One master for my parents and two smaller ones for their hobbies or apparently if they decide for another child down the road. The kitchen was made to look like an actual large kitchen and dinning room with many seats, and less like a school cafeteria. They kept the pool and ball room and gym for other things to do. The ball room was reduced in size though to have a small library for my mother though.
Knowing my parents were a floor below me had me distracted all week since I couldn't see them until now.
I went and hunted for my mother knowing I needed to see her for myself to know she was alright. I believed Daylen I just wanted to see her for myself.
I found her in what looked like a little art studio. "Mom.." I whispered.
"Hey sweetie." she smiled and hugged me.
"I'm sorry about how I use to treat you and dad.." I looked down. She pulled my chin up.
"Sweetie, it's the past let it go. Plus now we have a long future ahead of us. I heard you adopted a little boy of your own." she finished.
"Yes momma, he was all bloody and knocked out, I thought he was dead. He was human until Daylen turned him. I haven't seen him yet though, so I don't know if he is okay. Do you think I did the right thing in turning him? I feel like the first thing anyone thinks of to fix someone is turn them." I huffed.
"Honey I was dying, your son was dying and so were you without this..we wouldn't be here talking right now, getting another chance to live."
"Where's dad?" I hadn't seen him all day.
"Well he decided to farm. He wants to be productive and since a lot of the slaves you brought here didn't have jobs he built a large green house and metal fencing around it so nothing could eat his crops. I'm not kidding when I say it's as long a football field and as wide as two. He has all the humans working there for minimum wage and if they work there for a year it's 10$ a hour and if they work for three years it's $15 an hour. Daylen started another job for some of his men and yours, building nice housing complexes for your new..uh .. maids."
"We will not call them slaves mom, we can call them farmers or carpenters or maids I don't care or even their names but not slaves. I must go find Daylen, love you mom." I headed outside.
I looked around and seen the massive garden and green house, then I spotted Daylen and my father laughing like old buddies.
"Sweetie, I need to talk to you." I forced a smile. don't get me wrong I want them to get along but I didn't want Daylen telling my people what to do.
"Yes baby?" He walked to me.
"What is this about building and farming?"
"Oh well I wanted to tell you when you could walk through it done, but I guess I'll tell you now. Your dad wants to farm and he needed helpers so all the woman and some men and kids volunteered so I said we would pay them so they can have their own money for food and clothes. Then I seen just how many there were and most are little families so I decided to make little apartments with two or three bedrooms and little kitchens and bathrooms for them and the remanding men get paid to help."
"Well I have conditions. No kids are to be working I want a small school made for them out here as well as a little park all fenced in. We have plenty of room, and we can employ some women to teach and so they can have jobs teaching, farming, building and cooking. I want a small dining area for them so we can supply dinner for free they can supply clothes and stuff since they will have money now. If they want to leave then they can but tell them they can save up money first or they can stay here protected. Some can help me if the want I don't mind if jobs are needed." I finished smiling.
"Let me clear it with my dad real quick but that's a good idea baby. I love you, be right back." he walked away. I went to turn away and go in to check on Danacus when I was stopped.
"Baby,wait." I turned to see Daylen running up.
"What?" I asked
"Um. My dad said he liked your plan."
"But?" I knew there was something else.
"We have to finish the last challenge. We have to sleep together." he frowned.
"Let's go then." I started pulling him towards his room.
"I don't want it to not mean nothing, that's why I don't want to do this." he frowned looking away.
"I wanted to anyway sweetie, I love you. We have a son now anyways. After this can we check on him please?"
"Of course."
(Not writing sex scene, so use your imagination)
----------------------------------
We was on our way to the hospital but I stopped when I seen the doctor. I motioned him over.
"How is my son?" I said as strong as I could
"Stable but not waking up your highness. Where we turned him while he was passed out it put him in a coma like state. He has finished his change in his sleep although. We keep feeding him blood but he was so close to death it could be awhile before he wakes up, but he will wake up." he said and I was hurt. I dismissed him and headed back to my room not being able to handle all this right now. I felt guilty for leaving Danacus in the hospital alone. I was having sex while my new son was laying in a coma. When I got to my room I cried myself to sleep.

A/n:
Ignore any errors bc I was trying to do a quick upload since I haven't in awhile. Pls no rude comments. Sorry guys my grandma passed away not long ago and I've been having a rough time. So pls enjoy.