Im a what???

I sat up gasping for air and look around and everything looks blurry. Then I focus and everything is way more clear then I could have imagined. I remembered that I was stabbed and looked down to my stomach to see a scar from about an inch above my belly button going towards my side.
"Ah, miss Reagen your awake."
"How long have I been out?
"Around four days sweetie, I'm the nurse whose has been making sure you stay with us, Daylen hasn't left your side." She pointed to him sleeping in a little ball on what looked to be a pull out bed. "Your mother was here as we but she is resting. Before you ask, the king himself got her and your fathers permission to turn them so they can be here for you and so they are vampires just like you. So your momma is all better but is resting from transitioning and the are staying on the floor below us. Only the royals can decide who is worthy to transition, because most vampires are pure bloods but every now and then they let people transition if they are good people."
"Wait I'm a vampire? And what about my wound?"
"Since your a vampire everything is healed. Although I don't know if you be able to produce an air because it was pretty messy before you was healed and I can't see inside to know if everything healed there as well. You will only have a scar though. I must go check on your parents, if you need me hit this button on your bed here." How can I be queen with no air? Daylen told me to give him a chance but how will he want me now knowing I can't give him kids?