Chapter Five "The Enemy"

That's when he started walking towards me. My stomach started to do somersaults in anticipation. Maybe he wasn't even walking towards me. Maybe he was going to the bathroom.Sean's eyes meet mine. His eyes were a nice blue, just like the ocean. Sean stopped right in front of me and Jackson. He looked Jackson up and down, then his eyes made his way to me.

"Hey, are you new here?" Sean says with a smirk. You have to be kidding me. Sean and I have had 15c lasses since 4th grade, and he's asking if I'm new.

"No actually, I've been living here since 4th grade," He looks astonished. He starts to look me up and down again. "My name's Aria, we have English together,"I say slowly, just in case you has trouble processing words.

"You're joking right, I would have recognized a girl like you," He winks at me. Then Jackson does something weird. He lets out a low growl. "There something wrong with you bud," Sean asked Jackson. The tension was rising between the two. I could feel it. I felt the anger in Jackson. I don't know how, but I just did.

"Um, I think we have to go," I say to Sean as I pull Jackson another way. I walk a little farther away with him and I turn around to face him. He had couple of inches on me so I had to look up to to see his face. "Jackson, what the hell was that? I felt your anger," I whispered to him. There was a lot of students filling in the school, and I definitely didn't want them hearing this conversation.

"I'm sorry," He exhaled. He looks so angry, I have no idea what to do. He didn't even answer my question on why I could feel his anger. "You could feel my anger,because you're changing Aria," He whispered. He held my hand and moved it to his heart. His heart was beating so fast, so it must have been his anger I felt.

"I have to go to class," I turn away from Jackson and I head down the hallway. I look down the hallways at all the people. Then my eyes stop on this girl, she looked like she couldn't breathe. I dropped my bags and I started running towards her. Once I got closer I noticed her arms had blood going down them. She turns towards me. Her eyes blood red.

"Get away," She screamed at me. I started to panic. What's wrong with this girl? She slowly moves her hands up. She pushes me against the wall, I can't get away. This girl is to strong. She clasps her hands around my throat. I scream in pain, and notice that no one is around to hear me. I just kept screaming. My throat slowly closing. Her hands getting tighter and tighter. I tried to kick her off of me. But she wouldn't move. Her eyes filled with anger.

"Aria!" I heard a scream from the other side of the hallway. I couldn't move to see who it was, but the voice was familiar. I heard faint footsteps that just got louder and closer. Tears going down my cheeks, my lungs slowly giving up on me.A figure like a wolf pushed the girl of me. I fell to the ground,trying to catch my breath. I look at the girl and the figure. They were fighting, the figure was stronger, but she was faster. The wolf like creatures eyes were red, just like the ones from last night. The girl was faster then the wolf and ran outside the door. The wolf didn't chase her, he made his way towards me. My heart beats even faster. I don't know what this is. What if they want to hurt me to?Then it started to change. It changed it Jackson. He got on his knees and pulled me into his chest. Wrapping his arms around me, while I just sat there and cried.

"Come on, we're going home," He whispered to me. He picked me up carrying me. Just like last night when we first met. Jackson made me feel safe, somehow he knew I was in trouble.