Chapter Four "Different"

I was awaken by my alarm clock. I hate that damn thing, but I'm pretty sure every teenager does. It just reminds me that I have to wake up for "hell" aka school. I liked the whole learning aspect of school but I didn't like the whole social. It wasn't really my fault either. I mean I can't help that half my school is trashy while the other half thinks there to popular for everyone else. I had a couple of friends but not enough to get me noticed by someone popular. Which I'm totally fine with that. I slowly get out of bed. I realize I did not change my schools from last night, lovely. I peel off my bloodstained shirt and take off my jeans.

"Wait, what the hell," I whispered to my self. I noticed that I can see clearly, It's like I had my glasses on. "There has to be something wrong," I ran into my bathroom and splashed my face with cold water. Maybe I was just partially asleep and it was messing with my eyes. I look into the mirror, and I notice a strange girl. I mean she looks like me but she isn't. This girl's face is clear and clean unlike mine and this girl's hair is beautiful, unlike my long unbrushed hair. I mean I brush my hair but it doesn't really help.

I must be dreaming, I mean something like this can't happen overnight. What was that animal that bit me?

"Shit, It's almost 8 and I'm not even close to being ready for school," I quickly jump in the shower and wash myself and shampoo my hair. All I can think about is what's happening to me. I dry myself off and head to my closet. I pick a black shirt, Jeans, white converse and a flannel jacket. I start to walk downstairs to get a banana and head out the door. Once I got outside I noticed my mom has already left. The station must have called her down earlier. Then I noticed him, the boy from last night.I quickly jump behind my bushes because I want nothing to do with him. He was coming out of his house and was about to get in his car,then he stopped. I hope he didn't see me. Because then he would know where I lived.

He slowly turned towards my way and pulled down his aviators. Shit. What am I supposed to do? I'm behind my bushes. Why didn't I just walk to school like normal.

"You do know I can see you," He yelled to me. He had this stupid smirk on his face. I slowly crawled out of the bushes. "Do you need a ride to school?"

"Not from you," How did he even recognize me? I barely recognized me. I start to walk to school and I looked behind me. The boy jumped in his car and slowly follows me. Oh hell no, I'm not getting kidnapped today.

"So, what's your name, my name's Jackson," He said as he rolled his cars windows down. I pick up the past of my walking and in turns into a slow jog, aka what I do in gym. "So, you gonna tell me?"

"You're very persistent, you know?"I said and he broke out into a chuckle. He leans over to the side door and opens it. He then gestures me to get in his care. "Fine,"I exhaled. I get in his car and shut the door. I then lean onto the door just in case he tries something and I have to make a quick escape.

"So, whats' your name?" Jackson asked. He's very persistent. I don't know how to feel about it. It's very annoying but also kinda cute. He tapped me waiting for a answer."Oh come on, I'm giving you a ride to school"

"My name is Aria, and you basically forced me into your car," I replied. A smile went across my face.

"That's a really cute name, Aria,"Jackson smiled. I sorta blushed, but I tried to hid it. Jackson drove into the school parking lot and parked his car in the first spot. We must be early because not that many people are here. I open the door and hop out of his car. I start to walk to school and he jogs after me. Once he got to me he stopped jogging and walked normally. "Hey,It's going to be different coming in here, but I'll be right here,"He whispered into my ear. What does he mean by "different"? How can school be different than usual. Then I noticed what he meant.Once we walked in everyone was staring at us. It felt so weird, I felt naked. I've always been ignored but here I am, being stared at my like 30 people. Jackson grabbed my hand and took me down some hallway. Then I noticed Sean, he was one of the popular boys. He was staring at me, but in a good way. He looked at me the way every girl wanted to be looked at, but it wasn't real. He wasn't really looking at me. Well he was, but he was looking at the changed me. The me after the incident. He never even noticed the old me. He was looking at the beautiful me.