Chapter 1- What Did I See

Start from the beginning

I opened my eyes to still see Jacob standing by the door with shocked eyes as he watched us. I motion for him to come over and he slowly walks to me and bends down to kiss me. We kiss for a good 5 minutes before he moves away leaving me breathless and him gasping for air. 

" I need to taste you honeywaver! I've been waiting so long I'm not going to pass up this amazing opportunity!" Jacob says with lust filled eyes. I've never been eaten out before, actually all of this is pretty new to me. I'm still a virgin, yea yea I know a 17 year old virgin, I don't have time for boys right now. Anyways Jacob went down towards my dripping core. "Already wet for me huh?" He said in his sexy monotone voice as he opens my legs. He bends down, and sucks in air in deeply and say I smell super sweet and licks lightly over my clit. I arch my back really hard and moan really loud. "Wow honeywaver you're so sensitive. I like that.'' He says before he puts his whole mouth on my clit and I jerk and moan like crazy. 

"How does she taste brother?" Robin says as he lifts his head and looks me right in the eyes.

"Oh she is so sweet, and so juicy brother, you must try when I'm done." Jacob said in response.

All I can do is jerk and scream as they both devour my body. It feels so amazing I cant even explain how wonderful it felt. Mid-way through I feel a big pressure in my stomach and its coming up fast. I feel like I have to........pee?

"Wait... wait stop.... I h-have to peeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!" I scream as I pee all over Jacob's face. I cover my face in so much embarrassment and close my legs and start to cry. "I'm so s-sorry Jacob, I swear I didn't m-me-mean to, it was an accident I p-pr-promise..... p-please don't hate me...." I sob as its muffled from my hands over my face.

"Honeywaver, what are you talking about you didn't pee on me, you just squirted. It's fine, I actually like squirters, they turn me on and I could never hate you. If you did pee on me the worst I could do is be mad for like day." Jacob says with a bit of laughter and humor in his voice.

"Oh my god you squirt too. You are the most perfect creature on this planet Wave!!!" Robin said with a bit of twinkle in his eyes.

"Oh, ok so your not mad?" I ask for certainty. And they both nod with excitement. I stop crying and feel my face heat up. 'I cant believe I just let my brother eat me out'.

"Well believe it cause its going  to happen again, and again, and again......" Jacob said and with every again he  moved closer to my s3x. 'Did I say that out loud?'

"Yes you did." Robin said with a subtle smirk. my face heats up again and I try to get up. Try being the operative word. Robin pushes me down on the bed again. "Where you going Wave?" he says in sort of a hurt voice.

"Back to my room to sleep, I have a test tomorrow and I need to think about what we just did. I know its not right but I.....I just need to think and I cant do that with your sexiness all in my face. Ok Binny?" I say grabbing his face and ending my statement with a soft loving smile.

"Ok." Robin says with a sort of sad smile as he gets off of me and lets my get up. I get up and get my panties and my shirt and put them back on. I turn around to look at them both.

 "Don't look so sad you guys. Your making me sad." I say with a pouty face and walk back over to then and kiss them both on the cheek. "I'm just going to think, I'm not leaving you both forever, I just need time. Ok?" I ask in a optimistic way.

"Ok." They both say in unison and kiss my cheek back. I walk to the door and leave out, but once I step out of the door way I slip on the wet floor and hit my head on the banister railing and I can feel the darkness closing in.

---------------------------

No One POV

Waverly is  on a gurney rushed through the hospital hallway, slipping in and out of consciousness as the ceiling lights blind her forward vision.

"Does she have any allergies?" the doctor asks Jacob and he nods "Penicillin and Codeine" he says. "How did this happen?" the doctor asks with a stern face.

"She was walking out of my room and slipped in some.....um....water and hit her head on the banister railing." Jacob says on the verge of tears. Robin is holding Waverly's, trying to get her to respond to him as tears leave his eyes and drip down his face.

"Is she gonna be ok?" Robin asks the doctor. "She has lost a lot of blood, the blood that should be going to her brain. We don't know how severe her condition is we will bring you back when we get her stabilized. Jacob and Robin stop in there tracks and look at the operating room doors, as she in taken in. After a minute or two they go to sit in the waiting area and both cry believing this is both of their faults.   

--------------------

Robin in MM sorry took me a while to find the right guy to play him