Chapter 1- What Did I See

Waverly POV (17 years old)

"Ah! that was weird, I think I heard moaning.....I've never had a dream like that before. I mean I have school dreams all the time but I only ever hear moaning when Jacob has a girls over. But this moan was different....whatever." I say as I sit up from bed. I get up and look at my clock 2:23 A.M. "Ugh!! Now I'm up great... I have that test tomorrow and I need my fucking rest Jesus." I whisper yell to the ceiling as if it was the heavens. I stand up form my bed and walk to my door on my way to get some milk from the kitchen. I open my door and meet the long hallway that connects the staircase to my mom's room. I step out and feel a blast of cold air blow in my face and between my legs, since the air conditioner doesn't work in my room it surprised me. I shiver slightly and then continue my walk to the staircase. On the way I walk pass my brother Jacob's room and hear slight shuffling and then a muffled moan.

"Shhhhh.......you'll wake her!", I hear Jacob's husky voice say in a loud whisper. I swear he's always sneaking girls in at night but I guess they leave before I wake up because I never hear them leave the house. And as you can probably already tell I'm a very light sleeper.

"I'm sorry but it just feels so good Jacob...", I hear Robin's voice this time. But that can't be, why would he be in Jacob's room while Jacob has a girl over? I guess their.... you know.... um... what's it called 'sharing her'. I shiver once again at the thought of Jacob and Robin sharing a girl. And then think.... what if that girl was me?.... I shake my head and get rid of the nasty and unholy thoughts.... For the past couple of years I've been continually growing feeling for my brothers, I know its not right but I cant help it. But no, I don't have time for boys right now, I need to finish High School and boys will jeopardize that.

I slowly open Jacob's door careful not to make it creak. I slowly look around and freeze at what I see. There, Jacob is on his knees in front of Robin sucking him off. But I continue to look around and don't see a girl. 'What the fuck?' I ask myself as I continue to watch Jacob's head move up and down on Robin's c0ck. I cant believe my eyes. It's so awful, it's so horrible, it's so.........hot. I look at them through the crack of the door and watch, I cant help but get aroused at how sexy they both look.

I cant help but moved my hand under my shirt to my panty line and start to fidget. I've never seen anything this erotic before and its really turning me on. I move my hand further down the top of my panties too my clit and start to rub gently while I watch this fantastic show. As time passes my hand moves into my panties and rubs into to my slit softly and lightly as if its a delicate flower waiting to be plucked. I start to drip my sweet nectar all the way down my leg and I moan slightly. I gasp and cover my mouth hoping they hadn't heard. Obviously they didn't because they continued with their fun and soon enough I continued with mine. I moan again by accident and close my eyes at the pleasure I'm giving myself.

I completely stop when I feel the door being opened all the way and I freeze with my hand still in my panties as I see Jacob with a smirk on his face and Robin in pure shock.

"Were you watching us honeywaver? Did you fingering yourself as you watched me suck Robin's d1ck?" Jacob says with the sexiest voice and a smirk on his face.

"Um.....uh..... I.....erh....." I stutter as  fidget with my hands and look down in complete shame. What the fuck am I doing? I basically just masturbated to my brother sucking my other brothers c0ck. My life is so complicated.

"It's ok if you did we aren't going to judge you, I mean I was just sucking my brothers d1ck, there really is no room for ME TO judge." Jacob said with a awkward smile as he rub the back of his neck in nervousness.

"Wave?" Robin said which he is only aloud to call me. "Would you like to join us?" He said looking down as if he was afraid to ask. 'What? Did he just ask me to join him and my brother in their little sex act' I thought to myself. I take a deep breath about to turn around but my body wasn't listening to my mind. My body took me straight into Jacob's room and stood me in the front of his bed and made me take my shirt and my panties off. I lay on his bed with a seductive smirk waiting for them to come over and take me. They both stare with shock and confusion, before Robin came over and got on top of me. He leaned down and passionately kissed my plump lips with his. He felt all over my body and moved one of his hands to massage my shivering chest. I moaned into the kiss as he kneaded my breast with his large hands. Robin kissed down my neck to my collarbone all the way to my breast looking at me for conformation that it was ok. I nodded and closed my eyes as he rapped his beautiful pink lips around my nipp1e.