'Okay, wait.'

"Sandal! Zohma wants to talk to you." I yelled, sitting on the couch.

No response ...

"Sandal!" I said louder.

Still no response ...

Maybe she is praying ...

'She must be praying Zohma. I'll tell her to call you back.' With that, I hung up.

Well, I wasn't being rude, it's just match is too excited. Almost an hour later the match ended. My eyes ran across the living room searching for Sandal but didn't find her. I came into the kitchen but she wasn't there either.

"Sandal?"

"Ji (yes)?" I heard her voice from our room.

Switching on the lights I walked into the room and found her sitting on the floor with her head on the bed. As soon she saw me approaching she wiped a tear from the corner of her eyes.

Was she crying???

"Hey, were you crying?" I sat on the bed near her.

"No, it was raining upon my eyes."

"What?"

"Nothing..." She closed her eyes.

After coming home, I took her full appearance right now. She was wearing a white net dress with her hair tied in a loose braid. She put on a light white Pearl pendant set.

Wow! ... wait, why she dressed up so nicely???... did we planned something for tonight? ??

"Why are you sitting here like this?" I didn't find the courage to ask her the reason for dressing up.

"None of your concern. You can go back and watch the match." She said without opening her eyes.

Oh!

"It's over."

"I see. So what do you want from me? Should I make another cup of tea for you?"

"Is that all a man wants from his wife?" A smile spread across my lips, as she still didn't open her eyes.

"Well certainly. A wife cannot get her husband's attention even if she dressed up nicely for him or made all his favourite dishes for dinner. But a cricket match can or nine o'clock news."

Yes, all dishes were my favourites...

"Are you mad at me?" I sat beside her on the floor and hold her hand.

"Oh no! Not at all. You can divorce me and marry your cricket or television, I won't mind."

"Okay yar! My mistake. I am sorry."

"You know Mr Ahmed Wali. You maybe be great in constructing business and made the best building and houses around but you lacking the main essence which can make 'your house' a home. Trust, sacrificing, sharing." She opened her eyes to look into mine.

Her voice was hurt and her eyes were demanding, which I am unable to give our relationship. She was about to get up but I held her hand tightly.

"What do you want?"

"You will never be able to give me what I want. So, let's just drop this topic here." She tried to free her hand from my grip.

"I promise. Whatever you ask I will give you if I could." Her face was blank as he stared at me for a long time before speaking.