the first time.

tyler left the couch, where he had been watching TV from, then walking over to the fridge and opening it. "looks like it's time to go grocery shopping." he muttered softly and sighed. all that was there was one can of soda, half a gallon of milk, a leftover sandwich and that was pretty much it. he groaned softly and started to look for his keys. as soon as he found them, he walked out the door, locking it behind him. he walked to his car and started the ignition. it sputtered for a bit but then started. he fixed his mirror and started to back out, almost hitting one of the trash cans outside. he drove off towards the supermarket.

- - - - - -

tyler walked the cart outside, the wheels making loud squeaky sounds. the squeaking irked tyler. it almost made him mad. that's how bad it was. it made him cringe a bit aswell. but he just shook it off and started unloading the cart. spaghetti noodles, twinkies, popsicles, some ice cream and some more food. he frowned at himself for getting so much junk food. "wow." he muttered to himself. he started to walk towards his car, and opened the door, started the ignition and tried to back up, before, at the last second, he hadn't put the cart back up. he hit the cart and squealed. "shit!" he put the car in break and opened the door, putting the cart back up and getting back in the car. he sighed and drove off. he needed to stop and get gas, so off to the gas station he drove.

- - - - - -

tyler exited his car and headed towards the gas station. he pulled open the door and walked over to pick up a small snack and a drink before he went on his way back home. he tried to choose carefully but gave up, grabbed some potato chips and a bottle of tea. as soon as he started walking to the counter to pay for it, it was almost as if his heart skipped a beat. the cashier was a tall man wearing a red uniform shirt and some khaki's. he had plugs in his ears and bright pink hair. he slowly walked towards the counter and sat his stuff down. the other male across the counter smiled and waved. "hi there! how are you today?" he said. tyler stuttered a bit. "f-fine..." he muttered. he noticed the other male's name tag. it read 'josh'. tyler knew right then and there, he was determined to get to know this other male known as 'josh'. he promised himself.