Chapter 11:Summoning and Familiars

Start from the beginning

Lilia nod her head in agreement.They walked out of The School's door and went to the edge of the Forest and waited patiently for all the students to come.The tension was high enough as it already was and Lilia couldn't even imagine how it would be when everyone was there.The Nevers and Evers were bristling at each other,the looks of disgust and hatred shown clearly on their face. 

Then Lilia was tackled into a hug by someone.

"Ohmygosh hi Lilia!Its been so long since I saw you!"Ember yelled at her from behind.Lilia only gave a little smile at the corner of her lips.She would reconized that voice anywhere."Hi Ember,you know,its just 2 weeks.How would you react if we didn't see each other for months?"She teased Ember and gave her a little hug.Ember pouted.Lilia introduced Briar to Ember.

"Briar,this is Ember.Ember meet Briar."

Briar shook hands with Ember."Hi Ember,nice to meet you.I'm surprised that Lilia haven't already told me about you."

"She was always that secretive."

"Mind if you tell me more?"

"Sure!"

Lilia rolled her eyes.She should have known that they would get along well.Ember and people definitely mixed well.

She seems nice.Shadow said in her mind.

You like her?

You can't really expect me to like someone I only just meet in seconds.

Fair enough.

.........................

-Keith-

Keith frowned.The tension was high here.He had a feeling that he would show up sooner or later.

"Hi cousin."

And I was just speaking of him.

Keith put on his poker-face."James,what do I own your presence today?"

"Nothing.Can't I visit my cousin once in a while?"James responds smoothly.

"Whatever,wanna go hide behind mummy later?"Keith asked in a bored tone.

"Sure,don't wet your unddies later when you're alone."James said coldly. Although they were cousins,they look very different.While Keith had blond hair and stormy grey eyes,James had crimson red like hair and orange-like eyes.Keith sigh.

"Look,if your looking for a fight, your not getting one.I lost the first place to someone."

Something flashed in James' eyes before disappearing."Oh really?I would have thought that you were the undefeatable one around here.Now that I think about it,I almost lost the first place to someone called...Ember.She was quite skilled in her bow,I must admit."

"Tough luck for you then.I heard that you were...ah yes,fooling around like an idiotic boy in the School.No wonder you almost lost."Keith said sympatically.James glared at him.The atmosphere was quiet as the two cousins bristle at each other.

...............................

-Ember-

Ember smiled.It was fun chatting to the others.Lilia had introduced Trisha just now and Ember introduced them to Sapphire and Olivia.She soon learn that Trisha had a great love for books and Briar was a fashion lover.Lilia just stood in a corner listening to them chatting,silent as always.But something seems to be wrong with Lilia.She was frowning and one time Ember even thought that her eyes had glazed over when she looked at her.She shook her head and rejoin chatting the group who was current talking about familiars.She was probably just overreacting.