Cuddling

A/N: i recommend reading this while listening to Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran you will be in a pool of tears :)

While his strong arms wrap around you and grasp onto your cold fingers you lean back and rest your head against his chest, listening to the relaxing sound of his heart beat. The large tv glows in front of your face and reflects off your eyes.

You can feel his chest rising and deflating as he takes deep breathes.

Maybe it was the boring show, or the calming sound of Luke's heart beat but you become distracted and begin reminiscing about all the times you've done this with Luke and how each time is just as special- even though you fell asleep in his arms every time.

You no longer called your house home. For all you knew it was a just a pile of stacked bricks with a bed and food. Luke was home. It didn't matter where you two were just as long you were together. You could be stranded on an island and you'd still feel safe just as long Luke wrapped his comforting arms around you and held you close.

He glances down at you to check if you've fallen asleep yet like he always does and just as he's predicted you've fallen into a deep slumber snuggled into his arm. His mouth turns into a small smirk as he shuffles around as little as he can to get into a more comfortable position.

Your heavy eyelids slowly open as Luke shuffles underneath you.

"What are you doing?" Your tiredly mumble. He lets a small chuckle and tucks a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

"Shh." He gently places a delicate kiss on your forehead and turns down the volume of the tv.

"W-We can head upstairs if you wanna sleep too." You struggle to even finish the sentence.

"This is perfect." You feel another kiss on your cheek before you drift off again as your head gives up holding itself up and slowly starts to lean on Luke again.

-

sorry i havent uploaded for a while :( luke's gonna be 19 in 3 days !! my noodle boy is all grown up now AND his beard is like life. dayuuuum he's starting to a lot like jack.

but anyway the next part will be soon. :)