BONUS CHAPTER: Regrets

AN: Okay so first of all I need to warn you that this contains lots of spoilers since this is going to be a MEMORY FIC. Yes, like watching Luffy's memories with the strawhats...I know you've read a lot about fics like this already but wait. There's a twist! I decided to add Sabo and Ace in watching it! And the crews memories as well! Because why not? =)))) So yeah, hope you guys like this :D (this will take place after fishman island arc before punk hazard and there's still no alliance thingy)

I'd like to thank the authors of 'Memories of a straw hat' , 'Mist Memories' , 'Blooming Memory' and most importantly 'Warm Memories and Brotherly Bonds' for giving me an idea to start my own memory fic. You should read all of it! The last one is my fave! :D

Warning: this is gonna be angsty and I might combine the manga and the anime events.

For my 3k+ reads this is my gift

"Oh c'mon. We are all at fault here. Don't just blame this issue on Nami-swan." Sanji said angrily to the rest of the strawhat crew as he lights up his cigarette.

"Wait. What Happened? Where's Luffy?" Robin jumped to the railings together with Zoro and Brook. They were tasked to look for information in the island so they don't know what's going on.

"Where's Luffy?" Zoro was staring-no, more like glaring at them. They gulped because this was Zoro, and although it was still unofficial they knew how much Luffy trusts him and that makes him Luffy's first mate which is scary when you really think about it. Zoro was frightening when angry and knowing what they did to their captain they are sure that he would go batshit crazy.

Chopper clung to his knees and cried, "I'm shorry, Zoro! I don't know what to do! And now we don't where he is!" Chopper was sobbing and Robin picked him up and held him close to her.

"I don't know what's happening but I think we should find Luffy-san now." Brook was a bit confused on what's happening and finding their captain is his main concern right now. They only left for a bit and this happened. He wished that some of the members would actually say something about the issue.

"Brook's right. We could only apologize if we find Luffy-bro!" Zoro stared at Franky as if asking him to explain right there and then but one look at Nami's eyes and Franky knew that he needs to shut his mouth. An angry Zoro was never a good company, if he knew what happened they would never hear the end of it.

"Look, what if we split and just-" Nami cut Usopp off. "We can't split! This is the New World! I'm sure Sunny's going to be fine."

"Nami's right. It's dangerous to split up right now. There was a port in the middle of the island and there are the town people who take care of the ship as long as you pay for them and yes, it includes pirate ships." Robin informed the group.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Franky maneuvered Sunny to head to the port and they could still sense the swordsman's aura getting darker. He doesn't know if they could just tell him what happened so they could get over it but finding their captain is much more important right now.

Nami was still feeling guilty about what happened. Sure, their captain's an idiot and she didn't know that he would take what she said to heart. Okay so maybe what she said was foul. God. She really messed up this time. Please be safe Luffy.

Sanji seeing her distress sighed and offered her a cup of coffee, "Don't worry Nami-swan. That idiot's strong he could protect himself."

Usopp was freaking out! He doesn't know what to do and lots of crazy thoughts was running on his mind, "But, but this is the New World you know. And it's the most dangerous part of the Grand line and his sense of direction doesn't help! He might be lost somewhere and couldn't come back!" Chopper gasped and tearing up again. The two hugged each other and Zoro just stood up and sliced the water which shocked them, the swordsman is beyond pissed.