BONUS CHAPTER

AN: Hi! So I wrote this fic as a thank you for my 200+ reads!! Almost 300 Yay!! This is supposed to be a oneshot but then it gotten too long so I might need three chapters for this! But if you want me to continue this then I'll just put it in a different story. :D So yas, that's it! I'll be updating the real chapter this week! I swear! So, don't kill me. ♡

This story took place after Marineford. Which has a completely different ending! Because you know....reasons. :D

Ace and Whitebeard is alive and they were brought back to Moby Dick to treat their wounds. After a week, the remaining strawhat crew was picked up by the Whitebeard's commanders so they could see their captain. They were all happy that the brothers were alright but what would they do if they found out what their captain went through?

-

"I WILL SAVE YOU EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!"

"Luffy!" He woke up sweat dripping on his freckled face. He was lying on a bed and he's body was covered in bandages. This is the worst state he has ever been in his entire life.

"Hey, hey, you shouldn't be getting up-yoi" He looked up to the owner of the voice. The blonde man wearing a purple jacket and a pineapple looking hairstyle was standing outside the door.

"Marco..." He stared intently at his friend, no, brother, to think that he almost lost him and his other brothers in the war. To think that he almost lost the only father figure he have. He looked down thinking of his father, his one and only father and as if by cue the blonde haired man spoke up.

"Don't worry Oyaji is fine. He's just sleeping-yoi." Marco smiled at his friend. He knows what's going on inside that crazy brain of his. He's blaming himself and they all knew that.

"Marco, i'm so-" he was immediately cut off by the blonde man.

"Don't. Don't blame yourself. We all came there in our own free will. "

"But-" Ace still couldn't accept the fact that they risked their lives for him. Why would they do all those things just for him?

"Enough Ace. Just rest. Pops won't like it if you apologize to him-yoi." The blonde man know that their captain won't be amused when he heard those words.

"I'm okay now. I just want to thank him."

"Perhaps, the one you should be thanking is your little brother-yoi" The blonde man smiled with the thought of Ace's little brother. The freckled man sprang up.

"Luffy! Is he okay?!" Panicked written all over the freckled man's face. He knew what Luffy went through in the war and it's a miracle that they both came out there alive.

"Relax-yoi. As if we would let that kid die while he's on this ship. He's just under extreme medications that's all. Seems like that kid pushed himself past his limits."

"Where is he?"

"He's on the other room with Jimbei. " Ace got up and walk towards the door although he still felt weak, he just feels the need to see his brother, alive. They both went to the cabin where Luffy was resting. He was prepared to see Luffy in a bad shape but he didn't expect what he saw.

"Luffy..." he whispered barely holding back his tears. He stared intently at his brother not really wanting to take his eyes off. The smiling, energetic brother that he knows is now lying on a medical bed with a blanket covering everything but his head. He was wrapped with bandages, down his neck and his shoulders as well as parts of his face. There were wires and tubes, with different sizes that were attached to several blood bags and other liquid substances, that reached under his blanket and attached to his skin. But the worst part for him was seeing the breathing mask placed over his brother's mouth and nose. It was like, the machines are the only one keeping him alive. Ace walked towards to side of Luffy's bed and collapsed on his knees. Looking at the scene, it was the blonde man's turn to leave.