Photograph: Part 2

Killer was watching his friend pace back and forth on their little living room. Ever since they heard the news of a marine visit he has been like that. Sure, they were nervous because of the illegal things they've done until now but then the announcement says that it's just for a seminar thing so he shouldn't be nervous like this.

"Eustass-ya will you please stop it. You're hurting my eyes!" Law was more fidgety than Kid because of his family background that no one knows about except, for maybe a few marine officers that works for his father. It's crystal clear that being with the girl will lead to his doom but she's the most interesting person he's ever met! He can't just stop seeing her because of her grandfather and it looks like they all think the same.

"Shut up! I'm thinking!" Kid replied angrily and Law just smirked at him when he mentioned the word 'thinking'.

"C'mon Kid, it's not like they will inspect all dorms or something..." Killer tried to comfort his friend although he is pretty nervous himself.

"It's just...what if his grandfather forbid her to be friends with us?"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE NERVOUS ABOUT?!" Killer couldn't believe what he's hearing. Is that what's bothering him? Seriously? Does he even know what he's talking about?

"Well..yeah. Why? What do you think my pacing back and forth is for?" Kid asked curiously. He's been thinking a lot about the girl's grandfather. He's been attached to the girl and not seeing her or not being able to talk to her would be...he doesn't know what you call the feeling but it will feel incomplete. Just the thought of it makes him upset.

"Oh. I don't know. Maybe because you're nervous because of the illegal things we've been doing!"

"Huh? Why would I be nervous about that? Seriously Killer calm yourself." The blond just looked at him with disbelief written on his face. Well, he shouldn't be surprised, Kid get into a lot of shits all the time and he always come back unscathed.

Law just looked at the two shaking his head. They may look like dangerous people but both of them are idiots. He huffed, unable to concentrate on what he's doing so he decided to pick up his things and went outside. Killer noticed, and because he is a curious asshole who likes to meddle on people's business he decided to join Law. So, here they are walking side by side, people staring and whispering around them.

"I told you to stop walking beside me!" Law hissed at the two.

"Don't be like that, C'mon we're friends, right?" Kid said emphasizing on 'friends' and Law just glared at him.

Killer spotted the blue haired girl, What was her name again? Oh. Right. Vivi. She was with the others too except he couldn't see Luffy and the green haired man. By the looks of it, it seems like they were discussing something serious and before they could pass at them, the blue haired girl looked at their direction and they locked eyes for a moment, she looked surprise but smiled as she shouted his name.

"Killer-san!" She waved and the people around them looked surprised. Nami and the others looked at the blond's direction and they all smiled nervously since Luffy wasn't there with them.
The blond walked towards their direction and Law and Kid contemplates on whether they should follow or not, and because they knew that Killer would take awhile they decided to just tag along with him.

"Now, we're complete! We'll just wait for Luffy and Zoro." The blue haired girl smiled at them.

"Complete?" Law asked curiously.

"Oh. Since Luffy's grandpa is visiting, we figured that we should introduce ourselves to him! But of course, we need Luffy's permission." Nami said proudly.