life with out her

Edward P.O.V

how can life be so great and turn so bad?

 the only time i felt normal gone why ?

why?

why?

its not fair Bella had life of hurt pain and goes on with life but i can not do it. but i will try for her,  jazz who because of dad stabbed him in the back and bleed to death.

 Alice who died in plane crash with no body who survied or got to hostipal. she was gone..........gone

rose  who always speak what she speaks the what she thinks and so bold.

but i still have Emmette but i don't want to lve with out bella

she was my........................................................................................................................

joy

hope

my lucy charm

and above all

my perfect girl why does she have to go. with these girls who don't care about how i feel or anything. 

how will i live with out her. she was my sun

my light in the dark .

my soul

my heart

and she will alway have my love and every part of me.

"how Edward will you like me to-"

" no go away jess i don't want to be around you or ayone one else" i lashed out and ran oot the school.

could not take it any more. i need to be with her at any cost.

i was opening the door Emmett put his arm on my shoulder "i am coming to"

we got to the car and drove.

and drove then Emmett said "stop, i can't do this" he siad i was not going to let him not stop me from running.

so i stopped the car and said "go then" i started to drive again.

i heard a bang and everything went dark .

but i saw bella my Bella

Emmetts P.O.V

edward has gone mad and he has left me in the forest.

how could he, so i walked around then before i could take want was happening.

i was flog and was hit in to a tree.

it was the bear what the hell then. he kept coming till i when limp.

i was ready to die to go to my rose.

blood everywhere goodbye life . and the last time i saw my angle..............................................................

.................................................................................

hay it short but people aren't voting an dcommenting