changing

Bella P.O.V

what the hell silver volvo had crashed really, bad so i went to see and every step to the car was hard. i could feel like something bad was going to happen.

and it hit me , my love was in the front bearly alive. breathing hard blood covering his face no.

no not him my true love, the person that stays with me in the bad times, and smiles with me in the good times

######### flashback ##########

"i don't care if you are don't like it you have to" my dad shouted on the phone see i am smart but it coes with price. see my family died from my dad who is dick sorry for th lanuge.

i could not take it anymore and i stared to cry. i never cry

"it will be okay" Edward siad huging me i felt hope forthe frist time in my life

########## end ##########

it was my time to give him hope now, to show i love to keep him even though he might neveer love me.

so leant down and bit ..........................................................................................................

......................................................

Rose P.O.V

emmett had blood pooling around him .blood all over his wonderful face hands that touched me so sofly. i wanted to feel his hand in my hand again.

to see his smile his eyes looking in to mine. it was like dream with him every moment with him.

i touched to blood and i knew i could not bite him so i picked him up  gentaly and took him to cary (my nick name for him) and then i will be with him for ever.

hag on my love my life ...................................................

short please tell me want you want