skiping to the future Horay

FEW MOTHS LATER

well in the few mouths Edward , Alice, Emmett, rose and jaspers grades have gone up rapidly with Bella's help. in these months Edward has changed from player to a boy that is madly in love with Bella and trying to gain her trust , so she would finally become is Girlfriend and taken off the market because Jacob is around. he does not trust him , he gives Eward this weird feelings of hate and worry and he won't let any thing happen to her.

Bella has helped every one even Rose with problems. how ever they have helped her come to term with her died family her mother death,  her two died brothers and two died sisters, however she has not hold how they died to them  . and her abusive father that makes her take all the scholarship's for money for his new family to keep on the rich side of life . also found out Bella earns all her money for her self     { which is a lot  and more than some of the most rich people in the world earn }  and that is way she  has gowns ups so fast. also had cancer twice in her family  and other illness to stress. 

Emmett see there is more to life than joking , he has devoted him self to helping Rose with stressful relationship with her boyfriend and are dating secretly. he has become a  grown up how ever still watches pokemon {LOL}, which get on roses nervous so watches secretly when alone and only person how is Edward and Jasper , because now they are big fans of it after one epiode  Emmett showed them.

Rose sees looks are not every thing and is trying to be helpful by going adopting center with Bella. where bella says that she has been here many times and it is good to give back to  them{ she also says it is like second family to them}

Alice show that she shops a lot to take away the pain of being disappointment to her family . Bella show her the fashion world and how it work and help her make her own cloths. she becomes close Bella and Rose. she also helps Jasper with is abusive father and Bella show her want her father did to her and now he got away with it, to help Alice to understand. with this Edward got more protective over Bella and always is their for her when she needs help.

Jasper has opened up about his family problems and why he was sent to army school. he has token every in to his circle of trust to protect them. how ever he has  respects for Bella the most  for fighting , she gifted in all fighting styles. she show Jasper how to Chanel it in a good way.

now all of them are good friends and have each others back in every thing.

Bella is the brains

edward looks and talker

jasper peace maker 

Alice smiler 

rose looks

Emmett strengths

and now the their wrold will go up side down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in many ways !!!!!!!!!!!!!!............................................................................................................................             

.....................................................................................................................................................................