The best summer ever? Not without her.

PROLOGUE

Betty's POV

I woke up to the sun in a hot summer morning. It's almost the half of my holiday. Holiday has been fun and nice yet, I have been with all of my friends, on some trips and really enjoyed it, even called it one of the best summers ever, I missed something, though. It was my former teacher which I haven't talk to in a while.

Her name is Hannah, a stunning woman in her 30's. Her green eyes got me on my knees, let alone her wide and cute smile. Even though she lives in the same town as I do, we don't see each other really often. We were in touch, I don't even know what happened. She had a man, and although I've always been 100 % sure she's straight, there is a little part of me that thinks she might be bi. She has a man, an older one and one kid from her previous marriage.

I spent my day like usually - did some sports, swam in the pool, got a suntan, sat on computer, watching TV shows and had a really good time even alone. When I turned the computer on, I logged in on facebook, saw a few new messages, and before opening I hoped it'd be Hannah. It wasn't. "Obviously, she doesn't have a time for me" I mumbled. 

Not resisting the temptation, I clicked on "Write a new message" and wrote a long message including how I miss her and love her. There was no other way than eventually deleting it, I have never had the courage to send a text like this to her. I'd always delete it, Hannah could never know about how much I have fallen for her. I got a new text, though, it was a group of her friends which wanted to have a meeting in the evening and maybe have a bonfire. I agreed, since we'd have to walk by Hannah's house to get to the bonfire place.

With the thought I could meet Hannah, I tried to look as best as I can, to impress her. I knew there was almost no chance of meeting her, I've walked around there like a thousand times this summer, and I haven't met her in there, not even once, yet I haven't given up the hope. 

My main thought was "What if?", like usually. I looked at the photo of her and Hannah and whispered "I love you forever". I checked facebook again and saw a photo of Hannah and her man, together, looking happy and in love, it almost made me cry. Well, not almost, I actually started crying but had to stop since I wanted to look as good as possible and red eyes from crying wouldn't be the best thing. It was a half an hour till I was supposed to meet with my friends, but I have already gotten on the way to the bonfire place.