8- infinite....?

Edward used all his strength to propel himself to his feet. He immediately fell to the ground but was caught by (y/n)'s delicate but strong arms as she lay him on the grass. Tears springing to her eyes as a warm smile lit up his cold face.
"Edward..." she whispered
"it's so good to see you again.."
"just hold on my Edward. Hold on. You'll be alright."
She kissed him once more,

(y/n) transferred her elemental energy into Edward's freezing heart. She thawed him out and brought him close.

Ed's arms tightened around her. All his love for her escaping through his fingertips.

"(y/n) I love you!!" he yelled as he Picked her up, hugging her close.

"I love you too Edward,"

Two years later

It was official. Edward and (y/n) were a couple. It was nearly impossible to see one without the other.

For two years they spent all of their time together, Aria supported them and glared at the jealousy of Winry, who tried to split them up multiple times.

But they were in love.

On the night of (y/n)s birthday. Edward took her to the very same cave where they had first kissed, which he had rebuilt and restored to its former glory, just for her.

He took her hand. Told her he loved her, got down on one knee, and smiled at her.

"(y/n) (l/n), would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"